Rd 25 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The ref and the entire Tiggers team should be in the 3 - 2 - 1 somewhere.
Ref - we got 5 fckng penalties today. Thats more than we had in 5 games and still wasn't huge. Think 1st time we won a penalty count all year.
Tiggers - we had 30 tackle busts. Fck you guys r useless if we can get 30 TB's. And we only conceded 23. First time I think we've had more TB's than conceded all year.
In celebration of this momentous occasion (and Fthrs day), I'm whipping out the gear (did u see what I did there) to see how far I can go before the missus has to remember the safe word. The word is Elliot - real turnoff in our house :|

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLLLLL what because of one game ?
One game,u serious he’s been consistently one of our best,all year,and if he learns to play with some control on his tackling technique,he will kick ass,and make u eat your words again,brad fitler and Gus have huge wraps on him,and so have I .

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One game,u serious he’s been consistently one of our best,all year,and if he learns to play with some control on his tackling technique,he will kick ass,and make u eat your words again,brad fitler and Gus have huge wraps on him,and so have I .
He provides a certain calmness in every game he plays. He is no superstar but certainly has attributes of a niggling unfazed half. What's his win loss ratio in first grade compared to the other halves? At worst, he should be a very good back up.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well you can count me in the fan club.

What I’d say to you is I’ve seen your posts during the season, with your oh so witty Fetherington references and all the rest. And plenty of your criticisms are true. But if you can’t see the plus’s and the potential in the bloke, you’re a pretty poor judge who’s just stopped looking.

I’ll put it to you, that in a season where we’ve won 3 from 24, nobody has put more effort or intent into his game for our club in season ‘21 than Jack Hetherington, nobody can accuse him of leaving anything on the field, 110% every minute he plays.

And the potential is there to be be of the hardest running and quickest edge‘s (like you say) in the game.

So why would we want to get rid of him?

I’d just ask of you next time you want to call him Fetherington, say it to his face. Be interesting to see what happens to you when he hits you with a feather.
Lol you guys are off your head, seriously. More effort and intent than anyone else? LOL are you serious? Do you guys just make things up? You guys are as bad as the Lewis fan club.

He was good today and you ***** are upset because I'm not sucking his dick and thought 2 or 3 players we're better than him, it's embarrassing.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson was immense. Played middle and as 2nd receiver. Killed it. Give him all the points.
Definitely played that 13 role well today... Amazing how much of a difference being on the front foot makes to a team.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol you guys are off your head, seriously. More effort and intent than anyone else? LOL are you serious? Do you guys just make things up? You guys are as bad as the Lewis fan club.

He was good today and you ***** are upset because I'm not sucking his dick and thought 2 or 3 players we're better than him, it's embarrassing.
Well, I wasn’t expecting you to suck his dick, but if that’s your thing for a good game then…

… not that there’s anything wrong with that.

What does the MoM get?

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
Best team defensive effort; although, the tigers were woeful. Stimson played well again. He made solid contact. Maybe he will come good. Patolo’s effort was encouraging. Does the decision to drop Flanagan mean he is behind Avo and Wakeham? I hope so! Good team effort; everyone gets a point, even Waddell.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best team defensive effort; although, the tigers were woeful. Stimson played well again. He made solid contact. Maybe he will come good. Patolo’s effort was encouraging. Does the decision to drop Flanagan mean he is behind Avo and Wakeham? I hope so! Good team effort; everyone gets a point, even Waddell.
Wakeham has quietly been our best half this year Lewis and averillo have had good individual games but wakeham when picked has consistently been solid could put his hand up to partner burton next year

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wakeham has quietly been our best half this year Lewis and averillo have had good individual games but wakeham when picked has consistently been solid could put his hand up to partner burton next year
He seems more suited to playing what’s in front of him and backs himself e.g. the dropout that found touch. He appears to lack the speed and athleticism to excel; happy to be proven wrong.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't think wakeham was all that good today. He's had better games than today's and got smashed for those better games

Reactions: jof

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He seems more suited to playing what’s in front of him and backs himself e.g. the dropout that found touch. He appears to lack the speed and athleticism to excel; happy to be proven wrong.
Wakeham is the most natural half at the club, he just hasn't been able to put it all together in the NRL and like you said lacks the athleticism so he hasn't really had the running game or big kicking game to fall back on.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The uneducated on here bag averilo and say his defence is shit
20 tackles zero missed
2 tries 1 try assist 7 tackle breaks 1 line break 1 line break assist 3 one on one tackles
Clearly the best half on the ground ane he wull be even better in a better team

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The uneducated on here bag averilo and say his defence is shit
20 tackles zero missed
2 tries 1 try assist 7 tackle breaks 1 line break 1 line break assist 3 one on one tackles
Clearly the best half on the ground ane he wull be even better in a better team
Let’s not get carried away, he had a good game but we played an opposition that failed to turn up for a game of footy. The lights were on but nobody was home.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let’s not get carried away, he had a good game but we played an opposition that failed to turn up for a game of footy. The lights were on but nobody was home.
Agreed but he showed what he can do behind s dominant pack

1976Bulldog413

New Pup
Reaction score
38 - 0 I know we’re going to be making
goulash till round 1 2022 but I saw a great fucking game this arvo....the boys made some cock ups but then 6 and 6 and 6 and 6 again and they held out, what a pathetic rule this is I honestly don’t think this rule is good for the game this rule needs to be erased....any way the boys held the line I know they wanted to send Hopo out with a bang and did that but Jesus it was good to watch the team gel.....

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Meaney - amazing last game. Shoukdve never been played as anything but fullback from dat dot. (Fuck u management)
2. Jackson - great spirit. Even better strip.
1. Averillo - we win with him there. And gets 1 because just showing how useless flanno is. Despite jake also not being a proper half.
Meaney played 33 of his 64 games at fullback including his first 16 in a row. He was given plenty of opportunities, but left it to the last game to play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.