Rd 25 Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me heatherington was by far the man of the match,how good is this guy going to be with pangai thommo etc, special mention to wakeham really tried his heart out,not getting carried away with this result but for me I really think we we will b in the top 3 next year
Lolllll bro definitely getting carried away

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone like the idea of playing Hetho in the back row next year? Little light in that department given RFM will most likely be out for year as no doubt will get injured again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
3 Meaney - saved the best for last, genuine footy player, he will get better.
2 Jacko - 80 minutes of the best, from one on one steals, to flick passes, to being a cog in back line sweeps that ended in tries, to 150+ run metres, and 14 more tackles than any other player on the team
1 Avo - great involvement, 2 tries, assists, showed great awareness throughout the game, 20 tackles no misses, the kid is improving
Meaney backflip to remain anyone?
Avo been working on his shorts kicks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok.Serious question what did Schoupp do to get 2 though? NO forward rated a mention in your 3,2,1.
He was full energy for the entire 80, plenty of runs to get our sets going, hard to handle, ran some good lines, dropped back to defuse kicks, almost scored, etc

I know TK has Hetherington boner and most of you guys probably had him locked in after his line break and the other had him locked din after the try. I don't really care, he was still good I just don't think he was as as good as a few other players.

Jackson is there, Wakeham was a mistake because I started naming more than 3 players and fucked up.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney backflip to remain anyone?
Avo been working on his shorts kicks.
Didn't want him to leave, apparently we did try to keep him, but he signed with Strom. I don't think we have seen his ceiling yet, maybe not even close.

Avo is a hard one to pick. His defense was a complete liability last season and earlier this season. He has really improved on that front. He has good awareness, speed, elusiveness, so maybe FB? Maybe Centre? For me his defense has improved and that was the number one problem with him being in first grade. If he can improve his kicking game and general playmaking, perhaps he can partner Burton. It looks like it will come down to him, BBO, and Wakeham.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was full energy for the entire 80, plenty of runs to get our sets going, hard to handle, ran some good lines, dropped back to defuse kicks, almost scored, etc

I know TK has Hetherington boner and most of you guys probably had him locked in after his line break and the other had him locked din after the try. I don't really care, he was still good I just don't think he was as as good as a few other players.

Jackson is there, Wakeham was a mistake because I started naming more than 3 players and fucked up.
You’re the one with a boner - for yourself.

Once you make a statement about a player, you‘ll never reconsider it. Because you got to keep it hard.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3- Meaney (best of the players who are leaving the last few months)
2- Hetherington (if he didnt get suspended he would have a better rep here. He might go fine in a good side. Reminds me a Capewell a bit)
1- Jackson, Hopoate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re the one with a boner - for yourself.

Once you make a statement about a player, you‘ll never reconsider it. Because you got to keep it hard.
Reconsider what? I said when we signed Hetherington that he was an EDGE FORWARD. He then has a good game and playing as an EDGE FORWARD and you guys are offended because I didn't think he was in our top 3 players LOL

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Corey Waddell 1
Corey Waddell 2
Corey Waddell 3

hopefully we sign him up for life
Agree mate, this guy was the only shite contributor today, thank fxxk he only played 20 mins or so

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reconsider what? I said when we signed Hetherington that he was an EDGE FORWARD. He then has a good game and playing as an EDGE FORWARD and you guys are offended because I didn't think he was in our top 3 players LOL
yeah, yeah.

But why do you get so argumentive just because someone rates him in the points? There’s three different Dog sites I’ve visited today where’s he’s collected Top 3 points, I’d have him there too. But that’s not the point, who cares if I do, someone else does or you don’t?

Why is it such an issue with you?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
yeah, yeah.

But why do you get so argumentive just because someone rates him in the points? There’s three different Dog sites I’ve visited today where’s he’s collected Top 3 points, I’d have him there too. But that’s not the point, who cares if I do, someone else does or you don’t?

Why is it such an issue with you?
I didn't even mention Hetherington until other brought him up? I just asked @Bulldog1966 what was funny about my post. The Hetherington fan club are so sensitive, funny considering most of them didn't even know he was a better edge forward than middle.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't even mention Hetherington until other brought him up? I just asked @Bulldog1966 what was funny about my post. The Hetherington fan club are so sensitive, funny considering most of them didn't even know he was a better edge forward than middle.
Well you can count me in the fan club.

What I’d say to you is I’ve seen your posts during the season, with your oh so witty Fetherington references and all the rest. And plenty of your criticisms are true. But if you can’t see the plus’s and the potential in the bloke, you’re a pretty poor judge who’s just stopped looking.

I’ll put it to you, that in a season where we’ve won 3 from 24, nobody has put more effort or intent into his game for our club in season ‘21 than Jack Hetherington, nobody can accuse him of leaving anything on the field, 110% every minute he plays.

And the potential is there to be be of the hardest running and quickest edge‘s (like you say) in the game.

So why would we want to get rid of him?

I’d just ask of you next time you want to call him Fetherington, say it to his face. Be interesting to see what happens to you when he hits you with a feather.

Status
Not open for further replies.