Rd 23 vs Eels - 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LB's 10 - 4 right? U know that six of the 10 were in the backs right? Blake and Sivo had 4 between them - but you know that right? And funnily enough - they got the space to have those LB's through - the halves.

Dude - accept it. CVD is real, Flanno is shit and I'm not putting my bong down.
Halves get space from their forwards (including their hooker). We could go around in circles all night….but everyone knows halves play better when they have space to work with. Blaming them for not creating space for those who are meant to create their space is just silly.

We kicked parra’s butts not long ago…and Flanno was part of that team and played his role well. Funny how people don’t give him any credit when we win but say he is almost single handedly responsible when we lose.

All the non finals teams are running out of puff at the moment. Tigers conceded 72 tonight. Wonder how many they would have scored if Flano played halfback, eh? We didn’t lose because of Flano. We lost because we came up against a better team that has had longer to work together as a unit and had a lot more to play for.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Halves get space from their forwards (including their hooker). We could go around in circles all night….but everyone knows halves play better when they have space to work with. Blaming them for not creating space for those who are meant to create their space is just silly.

We kicked parra’s butts not long ago…and Flanno was part of that team and played his role well. Funny how people don’t give him any credit when we win but say he is almost single handedly responsible when we lose.

All the non finals teams are running out of puff at the moment. Tigers conceded 72 tonight. Wonder how many they would have scored if Flano played halfback, eh? We didn’t lose because of Flano. We lost because we came up against a better team that has had longer to work together as a unit and had a lot more to play for.
Not going in circles. You keep quoting a stat and I keep showing you're not correct. You can talk generalist footy philosophy but it doesn't change jack.

Flanno offers zero threat at all levels and it compounds the team. Add Burton playing shit and we lose by 40.

I hate people blaming forwards. They take the hard knocks and do all the heavy lifting. Forwards get paid to make meters and make tackles and they did that. Halves get paid to make opportunities. They didn't. End of story.

Sorry bro for shooting down your dreams so I'll have a cone in your honour.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Blonde female touch judge in NSW cup. Mmmmmm
2. Dylan Brown
1. Foui Foui Moi Moi.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe go back and check the video and see who was in the line and who wasn't? And if you're playing inside/out defence - fair play. But I believe we play outside/in.

Burton created the hole - RFM couldn't cover it.
Bro its taught from a very young age, man should always have your inside shoulder, RFM too slow to get across

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not going in circles. You keep quoting a stat and I keep showing you're not correct. You can talk generalist footy philosophy but it doesn't change jack.

Flanno offers zero threat at all levels and it compounds the team. Add Burton playing shit and we lose by 40.

I hate people blaming forwards. They take the hard knocks and do all the heavy lifting. Forwards get paid to make meters and make tackles and they did that. Halves get paid to make opportunities. They didn't. End of story.

Lol yeah I bet it was Flano standing on the grassy knoll the day JFK was shot too.

Blaming Flano for the forwards not running hard enough and the team not completing tackles is bullshit, bro. With the exceptions of King, Thommo and Vaughan our forwards were soft. And it has been a problem all year. Even before Flano was in the team. Our forwards gsve eben been outrun in games we have won, ffs.

If we win we win in spite of Flano and if we lose we lose because of him according to some of you. I call kaka.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Our forwards were terrible, wtf lol. Trent btw.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
King was our best, has been super consistent all season.
Kiraz always up amongst our top 3 - must be in the running for NRL Rookie of the Year?
Solid return for Thommo.

Rocks and diamonds from the Fox…some typically slick touches and runs, but poor positioning (again) in defense for their first 2 tries was crucial.

And how many minutes did TPJ play? Is he the 30 minute man?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well - Klopp and stats say otherwise.
What stats? The most basic of stats shown on NRL.com? They only go so far here. It's clear as day watching the game our forwards got dominated and I'm sure the club has access to data that would tell the same story.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3, 2, 1 - for the fans that paid to watch at Parascum stadium and had to deal with the shit traffic and public transport.
3 - I flew down from Brisbane and went to the game to watch that crap.
2- Placing a bet on the dogs at 11.5 plus start and Josh Addo-Carr anytime scorer lolol.
1 - The ridicule and laughter I received from the Para supporters everytime I walked up the stadium stairs on my way to the toilets. (After 8 beers there was alot of rudicule lol).

However...I laughed with them and reminded them of '98 and their last grand final win, and Reed leaving. The stadium is fantastic, Sydney put on 4 days of great weather, and I was wife and kid free enjoying my time with my best mate (a scumbag Para supporter)...

Bring on 2023!!!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We lack serious threats in 1 & 7 and our prop rotation needs more aggression. Our bench rotation is getting back to total sh!tness, Potter has gone away from a successful formula

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can there be a 3-2-1 when you get handed a loss like that. There’s nothing to take from getting smashed.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes for the round

Max King 22
Paul Vaughan 11
Luke Thompson 10
Jacob Kiraz 8