Rd 23 vs Eels - 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody mentioning RFM here, runs well but defensively inept, sick of seeing them hit that short ball between him and burto and him not moving across quick enough to get his man

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he officially signed and announced by us?
Nope, but the West Tigers deal fell through and Sharks stated he isn't in their plans. Most likely means we signed him and a club presentation last month said goodbyes to him for 2023.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
well - the stats (per run) suggest the forwards weren't the problem (right Dogs).
View attachment 58298
Bro they killed us in terms of metres, PCM and tackle busts (which attract more defenders and create space for halves and edgies. Also while the offload count is equal, their offlosds were a lot more efficient and effective today.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'm angry still but have we got any legit edge forwards?
I thought letting Adam Eillot was great but he's turned into a beast 13. Him and Jack Hetherington still are going to Newcastle on long-term deals so that means they will fail there and we will get the last laugh.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bro they killed us in terms of metres, PCM and tackle busts (which attract more defenders and create space for halves and edgies. Also while the offload count is equal, their offlosds were a lot more efficient and effective today.
If you're going to argue against stats - its not an argument - its a conspiracy :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you're going to argue against stats - its not an argument - its a conspiracy :grinning:
I’m not arguing against stats though bro… almost double the tackle busts, more metres snd PCM… the stats have my back… lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m not arguing against stats though bro… almost double the tackle busts, more metres snd PCM… the stats have my back… lol
2.6 PCM vs 2.4 PCM per run. And the tackle busts all happened off the halves.

This is just like the CVD thread - wackos making shit up.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Kings effort areas right to the end were outstanding. Big fan of this bloke
2. Kiraz all heart
1. Vaughny

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
2.6 PCM vs 2.4 PCM per run. And the tackle busts all happened off the halves.

This is just like the CVD thread - wackos making shit up.
Riiiiiight. All those tackle busts came from their halves. Put down the bong, Doogs.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Riiiiiight. All those tackle busts came from their halves. Put down the bong, Doogs.
LB's 10 - 4 right? U know that six of the 10 were in the backs right? Blake and Sivo had 4 between them - but you know that right? And funnily enough - they got the space to have those LB's through - the halves.

Dude - accept it. CVD is real, Flanno is shit and I'm not putting my bong down.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Was our only forward doing a hit up after kick off reception to hit the onrushing defence and send them backwards. Did that a couple more times midfield. He hasn't lost his love of the contact.
Playing him wrong for majority of the game and his time here.

But I guess we couldn't organise anything much anyway, tactics wise.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody mentioning RFM here, runs well but defensively inept, sick of seeing them hit that short ball between him and burto and him not moving across quick enough to get his man
I think he is more suited as a middle now, smaller minutes. Lacks the speed/ agility to defend on the edge.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Maybe go back and check the video and see who was in the line and who wasn't? And if you're playing inside/out defence - fair play. But I believe we play outside/in.

Burton created the hole - RFM couldn't cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.