Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kiraz 18 super coach points, says it all
How many tries did they score on his wing?
How many drop balls and uncontested bombs tonight?
He was Fukn terrible

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Kiraz 18 super coach points, says it all
How many tries did they score on his wing?
How many drop balls and uncontested bombs tonight?
He was Fukn terrible
He doesn't get much help from Burns - makes Kiraz look bad.

Watch Burns in defence looks like he's covering his man then at the last minute he comes in and leave Kiraz covering 2 players and Burns touches nobody - doesn't even commit to talking anybody and at least put the ball carrier in two minds - he just stands there. Burns is strong 1 on 1 front on so long as there is no shift or lateral movement or decoy - when that happens, he just doesn't have a clue.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we get Vaughan to pull out of his ESL deal and stay? We are royally fucked with go forward and he is pretty much the only one that gets us any. Sign whoever we want, we are still going to be rubbish without go forward and I knew this before the last panthers game when they had 7 players out but still had the majority of their pack and smashed us up the middle and won with reserves everywhere else

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He doesn't get much help from Burns - makes Kiraz look bad.

Watch Burns in defence looks like he's covering his man then at the last minute he comes in and leave Kiraz covering 2 players and Burns touches nobody - doesn't even commit to talking anybody and at least put the ball carrier in two minds - he just stands there. Burns is strong 1 on 1 front on so long as there is no shift or lateral movement or decoy - when that happens, he just doesn't have a clue.
Burns is bog avg. Has zero speed good hands and somebody’s grandma could run pass him in attack he wouldnt get close to catching them.

There is a reason we keep coming bottom of the table it’s because we have a lot of very average footballers in our squad.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Burns is bog avg. Has zero speed good hands and somebody’s grandma could run pass him in attack he wouldnt get close to catching them.

There is a reason we keep coming bottom of the table it’s because we have a lot of very average footballers in our squad.
Yes. Except for a few good players here and there, we seem to be happy to pick up other teams' scraps

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3. Vaughan
2. RFM
1. King

Cant give any to our spine players.. we scored 2 individual tries .. we only really setup 1 try all game

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Me for driving 3 hours to watch that shit

2. Me for putting up with the opposition fans verbals (but no one wanted to exchange hands )

1. Me for driving 3 hours home the next day replaying the game in my head

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

he’s a poor man’s hopoate

Status
Not open for further replies.