Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He dropped more balls today than he did in all his previous games at fullback combined. He was definitely flat and didn't really have the same sharpness or energy he had in recent weeks and probably missed a few chances to skip around defenders and run into space. His support play also wasn't anywhere near where it's been previously. He still managed a try involvement, set Kiraz up for another line break and retuned the ball reasonably well.
Bro, unless you've had covid you don't know how much it fucks with your lungs. While he made a comeback this week, it'll take him a couple more weeks to get back his best again.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, unless you've had covid you don't know how much it fucks with your lungs. While he made a comeback this week, it'll take him a couple more weeks to get back his best again.
Yup i was dying during my game today after covid. Legit 1 run and i was cooked.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Covid had no effect on me other than messing up my allergies lol. I actually have it again now and I'm not even feeling it, that flue thing that was going around recently absolutely killed me though. This is the third time Jake has had Covid this year so I assume he will bounced back reasonably quick. Schoupp bounced back well physically this week after last week.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I was keeping up a fairly regular beach sprint regimen before I caught Covid. 4 weeks out and I'm beach jogging. :P Can't imagine playing a game of NRL after 1 week.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
3 Kiraz
2 Burton
1 Burns

But for a cockup would have had schoupp there.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
JAC
KIRAZ
BURTON,FLANGE,TOPINE VAUGHN ETC ETC, How good is it to struggle to fit our player's into a 321 12 weeks ago I would have struggled to find one worthy of any points.

Last edited:

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3.Kiraz...love the guys energy
2.Burton...he’s already a top 10 NRL
1.Schoupp...he unsettled knights edge

so good to win some footy games. It feels weird...I’m learning how to enjoy a win again

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kid has heart

80 mins
Topped the tackle count with 43 and 0 missed
103m gains

He’s got an engine too must be one of the fittest at the club
Kid is like a SLR Torana V8 in a mid size package. Outstanding.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes for the round

Jacob Kiraz 105
Matt Burton 90
Jeremy Marshall-King 78
Paul Vaughan 39