Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Those guys can hold their heads up with a couple others.
JJ led the way.

I thought Hetherington was especially good and will benefit greatly with the addition of TPJ and PV which will allow him to play more of an impact role.
Featherington again lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you're not the most talented individually that's what you need to do to succeed (obviously Olam is the ultimate example, he's F'ing crazy), or something like what Tyson Gamble does and try to get under your opposition's skin.
He may not be all that skillful but he does have some great physical attributes, so it's not just effort..... he also has can put on a try.. he has 9 try assists for the year which is probably more that all our halves combined..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He may not be all that skillful but he does have some great physical attributes, so it's not just effort..... he also has can put on a try.. he has 9 try assists for the year which is probably more that all our halves combined..
Do you remember Olam early in his career? Looked like an absolute dud of a player lol.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you remember Olam early in his career? Looked like an absolute dud of a player lol.
Lol I do.. I thought he was an absolute dud tbh.. but I guess the difference between good and bad coaches.. Bellamy makes average players look great, unlike ours that make average players look poor..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol I do.. I thought he was an absolute dud tbh.. but I guess the difference between good and bad coaches.. Bellamy makes average players look great, unlike ours that make average players look poor..
A spine of Allan, Averillo, Flanagan and JMK (or whoever you want to throw in there) is a massive contribution to that to. Papenhuyzen/Hynes, Munster, Hughes, Grant/Smith...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A spine of Allan, Averillo, Flanagan and JMK (or whoever you want to throw in there) is a massive contribution to that to. Papenhuyzen/Hynes, Munster, Hughes, Grant/Smith...
I've watched a fair few of the storm games and Olam created a fair few of those tries single handedly.. they weren't platter try assists.. he's been outstanding this season in particular..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Real tough one today. I'm going with the "I give a fuck!" face.

3-Jacko (Standing up for No 7)
2-BBO (For game face after try)
1-Schoupp (Always game face)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
3, 2 and 1 to BBO.

The rest can eat a bag of dicks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He went well tonight coach.

Hurry up with your routine and detail how To’omaga was statistically far superior. Give it to me
He had some good runs, was absolutely atrocious in defence. Laughable that he rates a mention here.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Biondi-Odo - our future half-back, needs to play more minutes.
2. Jackson - never gave up, big work rate.
1. Thompson - for getting suspended and not being apart of that shit.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 - jackson, fuck what a tough player
2- BBO
1- Hetho

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
3. For me for not watching
2. Olympics 100m dude for Aust. Might be reading and knows the oval ball. U surely are better than Okunbor.
1. Whomever the ref was. Sure he fkd us over again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Take away his report, he didn't suck as much as usual.
He did, the was responsible for multiple line breaks. He had more than his usual one good run tonight and that it. He's below average, anyone praising him is taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.