Rd 19 vs Titans 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 - JAC - The difference, showed everyone that he is a game winner, 3 tries, 1 assist, 300+ metres, and who cares about the other stuff?
2 - Burton - Despite some poor kicks (2 dead, and not making nearly as many kick metres as he was early in the season), he had a massive game, he is a class player, 2 tries, 2 line breaks, 1 try assist, 1 line break assist
1 - King - The pick of the forwards, 104m, 46pcm, 34 tackles, 2 offloads, didn't make as many metres as Vaughan, and didn't make as many tackles as Jackson, but 0 missed tackles while JMK, Jacko, and Waddell had nearly 20 between them. Dominated in a number of tackles, and consistently quick play the ball.

Honourables
TPJ - Got in their heads, again, and not on report, good controlled aggression. Tino is usually Titans best player, he had a poor game and TPJ was living rent free in his head.
Kiraz - Deserved a try, most run metres other than JAC, 4 tackle breaks, great ingoal catch under pressure, 2 errors
RFM - celebrated his resigning with over 10m per run, including 5pcm per run, almost got a try, played the full 80, need this guy to stay fit for the next 3 seasons

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 - Fox
2 - Burton
1 - Vaughan / King (can't split them)
Special mention to Flanno for his effort in defence / cover defence close to the line.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 - Fox
2 - Burton
1 - Vaughan / King (can't split them)
Special mention to Flanno for his effort in defence / cover defence close to the line.
I’ve been watching Flanno closely, sure he’s not our answer to the no.7 jumper but he honestly is so good off the ball. Does so many 1% plays and pops up everywhere. Ok in defense as well.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haven’t seen the replay and judging it live at the game ‘which isn’t always easy to see everything’

3. JAC
2. Burto
1. King, Vaughn, RFM, Kiraz.

Burns was solid also. Flanno and JMK were ok, Jacko worked hard as always.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’ve been watching Flanno closely, sure he’s not our answer to the no.7 jumper but he honestly is so good off the ball. Does so many 1% plays and pops up everywhere. Ok in defense as well.
Agree. I think Flanno could make a good #9 in the right system

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is getting better but in all seriousness he should be doing so much more as a HB. For example today, he should have taken control and closed that game off with his boot rather didnt, just kept shoveling the ball on.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is getting better but in all seriousness he should be doing so much more as a HB. For example today, he should have taken control and closed that game off with his boot rather didnt, just kept shoveling the ball on.
Yep you’re right, I’m just pointing out his positives

Status
Not open for further replies.