Rd 19 Dogs vs Sharks 3-2-1

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Very disappointing, but for the players that lost it there were players that showed how good/consistent they were
3. Thompson
2. Jackson
1. Lewis/BBO

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Thompson
2. Jackson
0.5 Lewis
0.5 Meaney

Usual suspects eating up the votes. Feeling sorry for Thommo and JJ. They have been massive for us in the middle week in week out whilst just about everyone else have been woeful.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3 Thommo - 180 run metres, 2 LB, 10 TB, 1 try, 1 TA, 31 tackles and 10 in the bin. Huge effort, want to see him with some decent players around him.
2 Jacko - Score would have been worse except for his defense, he brought both quality and quantity. Also ran more than any forward other than Thommo.
1 Lewis - I'm inclined to feel that giving this guy a point is an indictment on the 14 players who didn't do better than him, but credit should be given when due. 1 TA, none of his kicks were dumb, some of them were quite good, he ran over 100m, and had the presence of mind to get a perfect chargedown, if only he had the speed to finish it off.

Special mention to Schoupp, he continues to work hard, most run metres of the bacls, got some lightening quick play the balls including a key one that led to Thommo's try. Made a couple of bad choices in defense in the first half, but looked like he was getting it right in the 2nd, plenty of Sharks raids down his side didn't end up going anywhere, at least in part because he improved on his first half.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Easy picks this week

3 - Thompson
2 - Jackson
1 - Meaney / Lewis.

* I think Meaney deserved the 1 on his own, but chucked Lewis in there to appease Meaney haters

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Jackson 2. Thompson (one of my favs and he Played awesome but 10 in bin cost us) 1.BBO/Lewis

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best

3 Thommo
2 Jacko
1 Lewis

Worst

-3 Okonbur
-2 Nappa
-1 Hoppa

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JMK wasn’t too bad today. But still not a week in week out starting 80 min hooker. Imagine if we had the luxury to play him 25 mins a game. He’d break games open.

Besides thommo no one else can be mentioned. Head and shoulders above the rest out there.

I wonder if he goes to the World Cup at the end of the year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3. Thompson
2. Jackson
1. Lewis

-3. Okunbor
-2. Napa
-1. Averillo

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 TA, none of his kicks were dumb, some of them were quite good, he ran over 100m, and had the presence of mind to get a perfect chargedown, if only he had the speed to finish it off.
Fair assessment. My only argument was i never want to see Lewis running in the clear again.:grinning: