News Rd 18 Post-Game Press Conference

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not worth watching lol, seen it all before and won’t bother..!!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it worth watching, or will it just add to the frustration?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not worth watching lol, seen it all before and won’t bother..!!
He's proud of the boys for hanging in there.

I turned it off after that. (6 secs in, went for 4.46)

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
“It’s not an excuse” but here’s 40 excuses anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He had a bit of a go at the refs. Show cause letter on it's way knowing our usual treatment.

Oh and he was proud of the boys.

Club First.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The refs were good tonight (the best refereed game this year IMO) and the Oates try was 100% a penalty try. I would of preferred Pay kept those 2 things out of the press conference. I know he's protecting the players, but they aren't good enough so just say nothing on the subject if you have to lie.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He had a bit of a go at the refs. Show cause letter on it's way knowing our usual treatment.

Oh and he was proud of the boys.
They should just show the same presser each week, no one would know the difference.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The refs were good tonight (the best refereed game this year IMO) and the Oates try was 100% a penalty try. I would of preferred Pay kept those 2 things out of the press conference. I know he's protecting the players, but they aren't good enough so just say nothing on the subject if you have to lie.
Only had 3 questionable calls all game from what I saw...
early crusher tackle on Montoya that was ignored.
Meaney ruled to knock on when it went back
Penalty try, wasn't obvious imo, game was gone so sin bin would have been sufficient.
Despite all of this we were poo stains in the middle and were never going to set the platform to win

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Boring lol. I mean come on. We done for the season . Get a new coach an get on with it already!!!!!!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We lost by 22 points.....penalties had nothing to do with it.

Dud should get his gameplan in order first.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Only had 3 questionable calls all game from what I saw...
early crusher tackle on Montoya that was ignored.
Meaney ruled to knock on when it went back
Penalty try, wasn't obvious imo, game was gone so sin bin would have been sufficient.
Despite all of this we were poo stains in the middle and were never going to set the platform to win
Without the contact on Oates after he kicked the ball he would of been the first player to the ball, everything else, e.g. if he slipped over, or dropped the ball over the line is irrelevant. When it's a penalty try there just has to be enough evidence that he would of got to the ball first, which I agree with the video referee, there was. I'm not 100% on the other 2, I'd have to see them again, but even if you included them, like you said, we weren't good enough.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s the most luckiest person ever to last this long with the shit that’s been served up, mind boggling,

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"7-3 penalty count, how is that fair, we've only won three penalty counts, it's ridiculous and a big factor"

"We're a young side, they just need to learn how to absorb pressure and apply it on the opposition"

"did you think it was a penalty try and he was definitely gonna score? there are a lot of factors in there, the game was gone and they just give a try, it's ridiculous"

"it's all going one way against us, the refs make it hard on themselves"

Same old shite with a lot of umms and ahhs in between

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Half a game no penalty. Brisb weren't that perfect. One instance andrew mac was 2 yrs off side on his try line. The bulldogs always play like it was round 2 . Even under des we looked clunky.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
While they where absolute shithouse the second half there’s no way that’s a penalty try. It’s not if someone got there it’s that he absolutely scored without a shadow of a doubt. That’s huge fucking doubt there.

Regardless the game never went our way, knew it as soon as Foran didn’t get back, then in both Montoya going off and the reshuffle, bs calls and the usual rubbish game plan of bomb to Oates to stop him taking hit ups early in the set. Great fucking plan.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"7-3 penalty count, how is that fair, we've only won three penalty counts, it's ridiculous and a big factor"

"We're a young side, they just need to learn how to absorb pressure and apply it on the opposition"

"did you think it was a penalty try and he was definitely gonna score? there are a lot of factors in there, the game was gone and they just give a try, it's ridiculous"

"it's all going one way against us, the refs make it hard on themselves"

Same old shite with a lot of umms and ahhs in between
Young side.??...I would reckon the Broncos side is younger...where's our TK statistician twin turbo over to you...