Rd 16 Dogs vs Manly 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m glad this is a parody of sorts as no one deserved a point:
3 2 1 should go to the fans for being put through this shit-show.
AGAIN.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As painfull as it might be, but it's obvious who the 3 is.

It's the only guy in the forwards that can average over100 metres on a consistent basis.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As painfull as it might be, but it's obvious who the 3 is.

It's the only guy in the forwards that can average over100 metres on a consistent basis.
Fraud

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea didn’t even watch the game only heard the score on the 5pm news yes folks I’m that turned off

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video ref. For all the no tries.

I understand the excuse for the score line but none of our players were in the game to get any point imo.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Sky Racing channel. Was a nice alternative throughout this shit show of a game
2. Matt Doorey. Took the smart option and got concussed so that he has no recollection of today’s nightmare
1. Kyle Flanagan. A-Grade impersonation of a first grader and getting paid handsomely for it

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah true. He should be winning us games lol...especially with this mighty pack he runs around with.

Not even your beloved Atoni can average a 100 metres a game. If I'm this guy I'm pulling the home sick card and off

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
3. Thompson
2. Jackson
1. Avo

Unfortuantely there were only a handful of footballers out there today

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't know if you're serious or not lol, but have you ever seen a a pack that only ONE guy runs 100 metres plus a game.

I can't think I've ever seen it.
I don't even care anymore, our forward pack has zero balance yet our coach is out spending millions on a winger after signing another winger for millions. He then CHASED Hetherington and Waddell and had Ava fall into his lap on a train and trial and offer more than those two useless ***** combined.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Sky Racing channel. Was a nice alternative throughout this shit show of a game
2. Matt Doorey. Took the smart option and got concussed so that he has no recollection of today’s nightmare
1. Kyle Flanagan. A-Grade impersonation of a first grader and getting paid handsomely for it
How about Meaney getting the 3 votes? best magician I’ve seen where he’s convinced Storm he can play rugby league!!

Status
Not open for further replies.