Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly just depends when we put him on. You can only really give him minutes when we are on top and have a roll on through the middle. You are right, he is a very poor defender, lazy, the discipline takes a turn when he gets tired. I’m not sure he works hard enough off the field, I suspect he doesn’t take his diet serious enough.
He's not good enough and I doubt he will ever be which is a shame because he clearly offers a lot with the ball in hand.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When we played Eel the first time we lost Kiraz opening set with the ball then Jake Avo went down soon after yet played on one leg ( OK got moved to right wing from left) and alamoti played left wing Topine centre

Shambles

Game was over by halftime 16-0

Hopefully we bounce back on Monday

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can people stop posting teams they hope will get picked.

Be realistic. Ciro isn't making wholesale changes.
lol
I'm surprised noone has put Hunt or Haas on our team for next week yet.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If if if. If we were a better footy team no-one would be talking about the bloke with the whistle, end of. The other thing the bleaters on here carry on about is how the lower teams don’t get the rub of the green which, if true (I don’t buy it) would mean if we play better and win more, we get more ‘favourable treatment’. Can’t have it both ways so I’d prefer we focus on being a better footy team and the rest falls in to place.
True we wouldn't be complaining if we won, but players are human too you know, and consistent bad calls over a long time will make players lose heart and not preform as well.
It is a well known fact that teams with the asendency get more of 50--50 calls go their way.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
True we wouldn't be complaining if we won, but players are human too you know, and consistent bad calls over a long time will make players lose heart and not preform as well.
It is a well known fact that teams with the asendency get more of 50--50 calls go their way.
What a cop-out. Lose heart? They’re highly paid professionals. I’m sure the big pay cheque takes away the pain of ‘dodgy calls’. And as I said in another post if we fix our issues and become ‘ascendant’ then the issue you’re highlighting takes care of itself, right?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just stay in the game for 80 minutes is all i can ask for. Some good players are coming into the mix every year. The bad players are fading out more from Baz and The Andersons era.

I’m disappointed about this Nu Brown isolation. Just stick him at 14 ffs he’s our best utility option and is a good NRL bench player.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Edwards at lock :hearteyes: