SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 JMK
2 Avo
1 Meaney

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK was great. Was praying hard that Katoa didnt come on at any stage and change the game. We get RFM & Ukenbor back and hopefully atoni finds a way back into 1st grade. I also think Lewis or Flanno need to come in for Wakeham...the kid tries hard but he just isnt adding to our attack which he is there for.
Wakeham was playing tonight?? Didn't notice tbh

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. The Team (43\46 completion)

This was a team win, everyone worked hard for each other. Avo, JMK & Elliot put the cherries on top with their tries.
93%completion meant 58%posession. I think it's why we scored more points tbh

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3 Avo
2 Jacko
1 Marshall-Kingo

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3. Avo
2. JMK
1. JJ/Thommo
Zero rather than the usual minus for the rest of the team....including Elliott :grinning:

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Thompson
2. Averillo
1. JMK

Special mention to Jackson, Schouup and Doorey.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring on the Eels next week. They looked good in their win against the Tigers but the Tigers were awful.

I feel the Eels are a far better side when they play at Bankwest to playing away and that's a negative for us next week but we also have had a reasonable record there and beat them there in 2019.

Eels look great against sides that are lower than them on the table and can beat the top sides when they're at home and on song BUT I feel if you match them in the forwards early, they soften and are vulnerable especially against a better forward pack then they have. Still feel that while they're a Finals team they more often than not succumb to the pressure of Finals footy and don't see them as a serious threat to the likes of the Storm, Panthers or even the Rorters, especially while they're being coached by Brad Arthur.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The more JMK matures, the better he will get and the more often we will see his name on the 3-2-1, he does and always has had potential…

As for the rest of the team effort, it was all heart !!! That was the real difference.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The more JMK matures, the better he will get and the more often we will see his name on the 3-2-1, he does and always has had potential…

As for the rest of the team effort, it was all heart !!! That was the real difference.
JMK was great tonight and one of our most influential players but we need to judge him on his whole time at the club which is a while now and we still need to get a gun at hooker (JMK would be a good 14/back-up tho).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK was great tonight and one of our most influential players but we need to judge him on his whole time at the club which is a while now and we still need to get a gun at hooker (JMK would be a good 14/back-up tho).
We will see how hw goes the rest of the season, If he keeps performing like that, and we can’t find a 9, then he will be it.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
3.Avo
2.JMK
1.Jacko

Avo showing Baz he wants the spot next to Burton in 22. JMK playing EYES UP!
JMK and Jacko really plugged up our defence in the middle too.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a lot of others have said:

Avo
Jmk
Jacko

That was the best I've seen Jackson play in a long time

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
3. Avo
2. JMK
1. Meaney
All the forwards were strong. Impeccable D and completions. I went to the game and could tell St Merge supporters were expecting an easy game after last week.
The Club made us proud today.
Bring THAT intensity next week boys.
For JMK to last 80 minutes after being out maybe 2 months was huge.
With the right people around him ....Avo, Burton, JAC (hopefully at FB) if Meaney goes to Storm, our forwards plus say another big boy...JMK can be a dummy half that takes us to the finals next year.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 Averillo
2 Marshall-King
1 Thompson

special mentions to Jackson & Seumanufagai

I'm proud of the effort today. Do that every week & the fans will be back & we MIGHT avoid the spoon - look at last year. There have been games this year where it did not appear as though the players were trying.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
3. Averillo
2. JMK
1. Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.