Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3 - Averillo
2 - Jackson
1 - Meaney

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Flanagan is a controlling half? Lol. Under the system Baz wants to play Burton is our best option at halfback and Jake at 5/8. JAC will probably end up at fullback. Go look at the two top teams, Penrith and Storm....the halves are all ball runners, hooker a ball runner, fullback a ball runner... Flanagan is not that.
THIS i agree with..idk if Jakey boy will make it but he is definitely getting better so why swap him, the tactical kicking will improve too you would think.Suppose one of your other hates will get another go at some point, i mean Wakeham is fucking average too yeh?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Flanagan is a controlling half? Lol. Under the system Baz wants to play Burton is our best option at halfback and Jake at 5/8. JAC will probably end up at fullback. Go look at the two top teams, Penrith and Storm....the halves are all ball runners, hooker a ball runner, fullback a ball runner... Flanagan is not that.
Hes not in the best form but yeah a controlling half is what hes meant to be so id sign some actual forwards who have some go forward and put us on the front foot and back him to have crack with Burton and put Avo at fullback. JAC at fullback is such a bad idea, screams Brett Morris from a few years back, putting the best winger in the game at fullback, keep JAC where he is best on a wing with Naden inside him.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3-Avo
2-Thompson
1- the centre who’s name I can never fucking remember

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DWZ the best ?
He played very well. The "pass" you are all rabbiting on about was a desperation move.
He tried to keep the momentum going.
I wont criticise anyone who makes a mistake for having a go.
I will criticise those who dont.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes for the round

Jake Averillo 40
Luke Thompson 30
Josh Jackson 15