Rd 10 vs Titans 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tough choice for the bottom 2 but mine are

3 Foran
Running game superb, got us repeat sets with kicking and great in defence.

2 Marshall King
Regularly got us on the front foot with runs, support play was good and his decisions about who to send the ball to and subsequent passes were good.

1 Okunbor
Lucky to get a point off me, but much improved catching, 2 (somewhat easy) tries and a great chase after the late knock on pushed him ahead of Meaney on improved attitude.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think he has haters.... just a few of us who are concerned his body won’t hold up over the course of the season and think he’s not worth his price tag. All credit to him, he has a great attitude this year and is playing some really good footy. I hope I’m
Wrong and he can stay on the paddock, tbh.

I think Okumbor has more haters than Foran and deserves a wrap for a great game today too.
He has haters. This is TK everyone hates someone in the team lol

I usually have a few moments through the season of hating on players, I just can't help it lol

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran
Cogger
Okunbar
Special mention to Tolman was a machine today.
I’ve certainly given my fair share of Tolman criticism over the years, but he’s having his best season so far this year.

I think it’s because his game has been simplified. He’s not involved in every second play anymore, and we no longer have Des trying to play him as a halfback.

The argument that he plays to many minutes is still valid.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve certainly given my fair share of Tolman criticism over the years, but he’s having his best season so far this year.

I think it’s because his game has been simplified. He’s not involved in every second play anymore, and we no longer have Des trying to play him as a halfback.

The argument that he plays to many minutes is still valid.
Agree when our players were sucking in the big ones including Jacko he was still taking the hard hit ups. He should be our captain tbh

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger
JMK
Foran

And agree that Montoya was good today, some very strong carries.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
foran has been showing what he can do lately, cant knock him when hes on the field. His only negative is the time hes able to spend on the field. Good to see him take control and set up some tries. Great game today and Cogger complimented him great

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 - Jackson
2- Martin
1 - Hoppa
Suggest you watch the replay and see how badly both Martin& hoppa were today,defensively they were shocking,Martin gave away 2 penalties in the first half on 4th &5tackle

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
3- Foran (Controlled our attack beautifully).
2- Tolman (45 tackles and 155 metres).
1- Cogger (Had his best game for us).

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
3 Foran
2 Cogger
1 Okunbur

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He has haters. This is TK everyone hates someone in the team lol

I usually have a few moments through the season of hating on players, I just can't help it lol
Fair point... lol

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He offloaded all game, Napa didn’t offload once.
Zero offloads in the official stats. I mean proper offloads after hitting the defence. He goes down to try and get a quick play the ball every time. Sometimes an offload in the attacking zone would be better for the team

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Foz
2. Cogger
1. JMK. Thought it was his best game of the year and he played the 80. Well done.

Doginator

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Suggest you watch the replay and see how badly both Martin& hoppa were today,defensively they were shocking,Martin gave away 2 penalties in the first half on 4th &5tackle
Martin didnt get on the field until the 63rd minute, so if he gave away penalties it was from the pine bench he was sitting on

Status
Not open for further replies.