Rd 10 Dogs vs Raiders 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Enough mate. Elliot cost us
Elliott gave away two penalties and missed a tackle. If dumbass Avo hadn’t put up that bomb, he wouldn’t have been in the position to make those errors. It wouldn’t surprise me if done if you tried to blame Elliott for the Israel/ Palestine conflict. He is obviously way down on form, but he’s not the one who cost us.

Our halves looked absolutely clueless against an 11 man defence. In the set leading up to thst bomb we were completely rudderless. Anyone who thinks Wlliott is the one that cost us is fucking lit, bro. Avo has talent, but he’s not even remotely close to being ready to manage a side. None of our halves are.

The worst part of it all is we could have had Benji.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
-3 Averillo
-2 Wakeham
-1 Waddell

Bring back the Flan with a plan
I nearly choked on the ice in my bundy and coke.
....then I saw the minus sign, and, although you are still a bit odd with the Elliott love....at least you haven't gone stark raving mad with your ratings.

I have written a piece in the DT for Buzz, with the breaking news re: Elliott to Storm :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I nearly choked on the ice in my bundy and coke.
....then I saw the minus sign, and, although you are still a bit odd with the Elliott love....at least you haven't gone stark raving mad with your ratings.

I have written a piece in the DT for Buzz, with the breaking news re: Elliott to Storm :grinning:
Maybe it is time for Elliott snd I to both head to the storm. This supporter base deserves neither of us :p

I admit Elliott is way down on form lately, but thinking he is the one who cost us when our halves couldn’t steer a pair of go karts is just lunacy. The kicker is the amount of praise being heaped upon Avo. He may develop into a decent half, but if he were a cut of steak, he’d still be red and dripping blood.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe it is time for Elliott snd I to both head to the storm. This supporter base deserves neither of us :p

I admit Elliott is way down on form lately, but thinking he is the one who cost us when our halves couldn’t steer a pair of go karts is just lunacy. The kicker is the amount of praise being heaped upon Avo. He may develop into a decent half, but if he were a cut of steak, he’d still be red and dripping blood.
Blue moo.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

You're right in the sense that they are all equal in the dumb steaks :grinning: but they are rookies and inexperienced.

Adam is in the leadership group.
Ideally he needs a spell in Mounties to regain form and some footy discipline.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're right in the sense that they are all equal in the dumb steaks :grinning: but they are rookies and inexperienced.

Adam is in the leadership group.
Ideally he needs a spell in Mounties to regain form and some footy discipline.
Adam has never benefited from proper leadership in his own right.... and he’s a back rower. He shouldn’t be relied on to be the brains of the team. If we had smarter halves, he’d do less dumb stuff.

Sit him out for a spell? Who you going to bring in to replace him? Doorey was such a spectator on Saturday he ducked off to the kiosk to buy a meat pie at one stage.

Elliott to lock, Atoni starting on an edge and our starting pack looks a lot better. It isn’t rocket science, I don’t think. ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Adam has never benefited from proper leadership in his own right.... and he’s a back rower. He shouldn’t be relied on to be the brains of the team. If we had smarter halves, he’d do less dumb stuff.

Sit him out for a spell? Who you going to bring in to replace him? Doorey was such a spectator on Saturday he ducked off to the kiosk to buy a meat pie at one stage.

Elliott to lock, Atoni starting on an edge and our starting pack looks a lot better. It isn’t rocket science, I don’t think. ;)
Somehow I didnt think you'd go along with a spell in Mounties.

I agree he will never be the brains of the team lol.

Atoni 2ndrow with Eliott lock is better.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott gave away two penalties and missed a tackle. If dumbass Avo hadn’t put up that bomb, he wouldn’t have been in the position to make those errors. It wouldn’t surprise me if done if you tried to blame Elliott for the Israel/ Palestine conflict. He is obviously way down on form, but he’s not the one who cost us.

Our halves looked absolutely clueless against an 11 man defence. In the set leading up to thst bomb we were completely rudderless. Anyone who thinks Wlliott is the one that cost us is fucking lit, bro. Avo has talent, but he’s not even remotely close to being ready to manage a side. None of our halves are.

Wrong

Elliot lived up to his nickname of "idiot" and cost us the game. Thank fuck he's going to be sacked from the club soon

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wrong

Elliot lived up to his nickname of "idiot" and cost us the game. Thank fuck he's going to be sacked from the club soon
Yeah, right. Elliott cost us the game and not the rudderless halves who couldn’t create an opportunity against 11 men snd jacked the footy smarts to try for a repeat set.

Don’t mess your bedsheets. The club won’t be sacking Elliott.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Somehow I didnt think you'd go along with a spell in Mounties.

I agree he will never be the brains of the team lol.

Atoni 2ndrow with Eliott lock is better.
His form isn’t good, I’ve admitted that.... but if you’re going to give him a spell in Mounties, you need to have someone you can bring in to do a better job. Doorey was beyond useless on Saturday. Who do you bring in?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Stop it, you killing me:tearsofjoy:.
Blaming other players for his stupidity.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His form isn’t good, I’ve admitted that.... but if you’re going to give him a spell in Mounties, you need to have someone you can bring in to do a better job. Doorey was beyond useless on Saturday. Who do you bring in?
Donald Duck...anyone at all :grinning:

Ok ok you made your point but you need to have a talk with him.

Does he realise how much criticism he is getting on TK :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stop it, you killing me:tearsofjoy:.
Blaming other players for his stupidity.
We lost because our halves can’t manage a game. It’s really that simple. Blaming Elliott for three errors which probably wouldn’t have even been made if Averillo had the presence of mind to try to win us back possession is dumb even by the standards of this place.

Give me strength.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Donald Duck...anyone at all :grinning:

Ok ok you made your point but you need to have a talk with him.

Does he realise how much criticism he is getting on TK :grinning:
I don’t think the criticism would phase him to be honest. The only certainties in life are death, taxes and the kennel blaming Elliott for every problem afflicting the modern world.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We lost because our halves can’t manage a game. It’s really that simple. Blaming Elliott for three errors which probably wouldn’t have even been made if Averillo had the presence of mind to try to win us back possession is dumb even by the standards of this place.

Give me strength.
You make valid points in regards to the halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.