Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3- Thompson
2- Meaney
1- Foran (would have been more if he played more than 1 half)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran= 3 (I don't care how long he played he was still the best player)
Meaney = 2 (one of the best games I have seen him play)
Thompson = 1 (they need to give him the ball with more space and some decoys would be nice)

Go Dogs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3. RFM
2. Meaney
1. Foran

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3 Thompson
2 RFM
1 Meaney

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Meaney
2. RFM
1. Thompson

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Foran
3. Thommo.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who saw Meaney run down a skinny blind and when going into touch threw the ball to a Dragon player.That was a huge fuck up as we were 12 in front and early tackle.Also the 2 non contested bombs that both led to tries..Fullbacks are expected to at least contest them.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1st full game back at fullback in a while, started with some nerves as expected, eased into the game as it went on and made a couple of mistakes as any nrl player on most occasions do.

All round solid game and a good fullback. Will excel at the back with more time.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
1st full game back at fullback in a while, started with some nerves as expected, eased into the game as it went on and made a couple of mistakes as any nrl player on most occasions do.

All round solid game and a good fullback. Will excel at the back with more time.
Solid game ?? This forum crucifies players for missing a tackle in a game,dropping balls,bad passes etc and you think that was a solid game...Try was laid on for him and never had to beat a player.Has had opportunity at back before and is regarded as 3rd string fullback.

I know I have been critical of him but I just don’t see anything of use in him.Defensively weak if you watch his positioning as well.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Solid game ?? This forum crucifies players for missing a tackle in a game,dropping balls,bad passes etc and you think that was a solid game...Try was laid on for him and never had to beat a player.Has had opportunity at back before and is regarded as 3rd string fullback.

I know I have been critical of him but I just don’t see anything of use in him.Defensively weak if you watch his positioning as well.
I gotta say. I think he had a solid game. Is he our long term option. Likely not. But I am willing to give him until Hoppa is back to prove himself.

Hoppa > Meany.
But id choose Meany of DWZ purely because there is no other option i know of until Hoppa is back. DWZ is woeful at FB, massive errors and no ball playing ability.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Votes

Nick Meaney 19
Luke Thompson 14
Kieran Foran 11