Rd 1 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was top three easy, for mine watching live, the cows had a very short 10 all night and where never on side, and all their defensive pressure was focused on burton which is why avo played his best game in bulldogs colour's . The way he kicked and absorbed the pressure in those conditions was fucking outstanding. His decisions to die with the ball on the fifth a few times where safety plays to avoid poor kicks and mistakes in the conditions, It may not have looked like it on Tv but Burton's decision making was one of the main reason's we won that match.
Thanks for your insight bro, definitely valid points that you probably saw which we couldn't on tv.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I didn’t see the game. How was Vaughan tonight?
Vaughan was good overall. A couple of mistakes but most made a mistake or two. He hit the line with aggresion most times like a good forward should. All of the forwards hit hard except for the back end of the game. They were f#*ked. The humidity got to them.
I didn’t quite catch what he said at the time but that’s classic.
Geez, I heard in the southern stand on the top tier. :blush:

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This response was in regards to me originally saying Vaughan was very ordinary imo. It wasn't about Burton. I have a feeling malla got his wires crossed, but as usual he just shoots his mouth off throwing insults.

Must have been a great feeling at ft?!! I have only attended one there, which we lost, and I absolutely copped it from the fans on the bus back to the city!!
Yep. It was great to be wearing the winning colours for a change.

Malla

Reaction score
Seriously? Your such a tool. Do you not know how to have a discussion like an adult?
We lose if he wasn't on the field? What a crock of shit!! How did he not make a single person's top 3?
BTW, im in my forties, so i go to bed whenever the fuck i want.
What type of tool am I??
Wow you are in your 40s and arguing with kids on an internet forum in the middle of the night? Talk about adult hood.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dally M votes:

3 - Luke Thompson
2 - Jack Hetherington
1 - Ava Seumanufagai.

Judge: Ben Creagh.
How dare Ben "bitch" Creagh judge anything?!?!
The way he ran away in that S.O.O he has no credibility at all!!

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3 - Dylan Napa is off robbing French Rugby League
2 - Will Hopoate and his lack of pace are getting a nice Superannuation top-up in Super League
1 - Flanagan in Reggies

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 - Dylan Napa is off robbing French Rugby League
2 - Will Hopoate and his lack of pace are getting a nice Superannuation top-up in Super League
1 - Flanagan in Reggies
So good to finally get rid of some deadwood

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What type of tool am I??
Wow you are in your 40s and arguing with kids on an internet forum in the middle of the night? Talk about adult hood.
The internet is not only for stupid fucking milenials.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can see how Melbourne won so many games, our players were bunched up and sipping water bottles with zero talk. Melbourne would have been already lined up and ready to go.
That's one major benefit of having a psycho for a coach. It helps that he's also a very good tactician etc.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Round's vote points

Luke Thompson 80
Matt Burton 63
Max King 56
Matt Dufty 55