SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Collins would be a better signing.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we even getting CHN back? Sounds like he’s gone
CHN is contracted through 2022, I don’t know where he thinks he’s going or what choices he thinks he has (unless the club has a very good reason to release him).

In the end, he fu<led up, I don’t know why he’s the one having a sook.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stone is a tough player little bit undersized with Napa and Thompson and If we get chn and Elliot back that’s an extremely undersized pack, probably not what we need at the moment

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imo Lindsay Collins massively overrated. Bit of a Napa I think. Napa was flying at the roosters, making the origin team and all. Collins would be the same if he came to us. We need a leader up front! Tolman, Napa ain't no leaders.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imo Lindsay Collins massively overrated. Bit of a Napa I think. Napa was flying at the roosters, making the origin team and all. Collins would be the same if he came to us
Nether player is a prop that can lead a pack great players when used right unfortunately Napa is forced to lead the pack tries his best but better suited to an impact role

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nether player is a prop that can lead a pack great players when used right unfortunately Napa is forced to lead the pack tries his best but better suited to an impact role
Yeah I think Napa would be better utilised off the bench in the same roll as the roosters had him

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I think Napa would be better utilised off the bench in the same roll as the roosters had him
I agree people expecting klemmer numbers from Napa it is was simply never going to happen hopefully we can get a couple more front towers and he can move back to the bench was also from pay before he left that his knees are shot, constantly getting needled and hardly ever trains because of it

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the last 10 years our boards have let go of a heap of players when they should have played hard ball. We are highly likely to get the spoon anyway so make the prick stay and play for us. Select him in 1st grade and if he doesn't perform he only hurts himself and his next contract.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Ray Stone. I reckon Niokure would be better

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a bogan with heaps of tough stickers
Thanks I will look closely, but its tough because most players have tough stickers.

I like players who haven't got stickers, coloured hair or muti coloured boots.

Bit hypocritical as I colour my hair but thats what my wife insists on as its covers the grey and she can fantasise she is having sex with a younger man.