Ray has the dibs on role

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A YEAR after he was the victim of an email smear campaig, bulldogs dirctor Ray Dib is set to become a the club's next chairman.

Dib was recently appointed deputy chairman and with incumbent top dog George Peponis commited to resigning in October, the businessman is the natural successor.
"absolutely, i'd be honoured to be the next chairman," Dib told us.
"but i still believe George is the best man for the job. If i could talk him into staying, I would."

source dailytelegraph maingame pg 56.

good on ya Ray keep up the hard work. i hope george changes his mind and stays as our chairman.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets hope GP stays, if not bring on Punchy Nelson.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Peponis has already made it fairly clear that he won't change his mind and won't keep the role past this year.

I honestly don't know much about the political side of things but alot of people have plenty of good things to say about Dib.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Peponis has already made it fairly clear that he won't change his mind and won't keep the role past this year.

I honestly don't know much about the political side of things but alot of people have plenty of good things to say about Dib.
Ray Dib would be the best choice for Chairman. The way he spoke in that quote shows that he feels he's ready for the job and really that's all we need to hear from him. He is the long-term choice and everyone in the Club knows that.

Ray maintained his integrity throughout the whole smear campaigns and it went on during the entire first year as Director and not just by 1-2 individuals.

One thing about Ray is that he listens to people and gives everyone the time of day.

I do know that several members of the board (those that came on after Noad & Phillis) are working hard to convince Peponis to stay, but he feels now is the time to go. Those Directors believe that Peponis should reap the benefits of having control of the Board, something he never had until 2008 and is now enjoying.

Peponis believes leaving the place in good health is the way to be.

If Dib is ready than he should take the job and will be outstanding for us.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
I've had a number of discussions with Ray. Nice guy. More importantly, his business background would hold him in good stead for the Chairman role.

He would be a great choice.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
I've had a number of discussions with Ray. Nice guy. More importantly, his business background would hold him in good stead for the Chairman role.

He would be a great choice.
People skills is the key for a good Chairman and Ray has plenty of that.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some at the club are trying to convince Barry Nelson to stand.

U

Upskirt News

I will be standing for Chairman. Vote 1, Upskirt.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
He got me signed pic of Steve Folkes after i was a rude prick to him, put him in now!

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ray Dib would be the best choice for Chairman. The way he spoke in that quote shows that he feels he's ready for the job and really that's all we need to hear from him. He is the long-term choice and everyone in the Club knows that.

Ray maintained his integrity throughout the whole smear campaigns and it went on during the entire first year as Director and not just by 1-2 individuals.

One thing about Ray is that he listens to people and gives everyone the time of day.

I do know that several members of the board (those that came on after Noad & Phillis) are working hard to convince Peponis to stay, but he feels now is the time to go. Those Directors believe that Peponis should reap the benefits of having control of the Board, something he never had until 2008 and is now enjoying.

Peponis believes leaving the place in good health is the way to be.

If Dib is ready than he should take the job and will be outstanding for us.
Well said , MattO.
Ray Dib is well suited for the job and is a peoples person and would be in the Job aslong as he wanted it.
A TRUE GENTLEMEN.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
MattO and Bigbird on the campaign trail. Where is Godberts?

We need some old school back at the club, Idris being stood down is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.