News Ray Hadley calls out NRL panellists after ‘distressing’ on-air incident

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some media are reporting he quit and others are reporting he was shafted.

I reckon he was asked to quit otherwise he will be sacked so you could pretty much say he was shafted.

Now maybe Fox will do the same.
No ambiguity here i reckon. Was told to apologise or fuck off lol

Kent was asked by the station to apologise over the incident, but after refusing to do so he made the decision to cut ties with the station.

“Triple M Sydney confirms that Paul Kent has left the Sunday Sin Bin show,” a Triple M Sydney spokesman said in a statement.

“Events over recent weeks in relation to the incident on the Sin Bin went too far and we asked Paul Kent to offer an apology. Paul has a differing view and, on that basis, has made the decision to part ways with Triple M.

“We wish Paul the best and thank him for his contribution to Triple M’s NRL coverage.

“We look forward to continuing to inform and entertain Triple M listeners for the remainder of this footy season and beyond.”

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No ambiguity here i reckon. Was told to apologise or fuck off lol

Kent was asked by the station to apologise over the incident, but after refusing to do so he made the decision to cut ties with the station.

“Triple M Sydney confirms that Paul Kent has left the Sunday Sin Bin show,” a Triple M Sydney spokesman said in a statement.

“Events over recent weeks in relation to the incident on the Sin Bin went too far and we asked Paul Kent to offer an apology. Paul has a differing view and, on that basis, has made the decision to part ways with Triple M.

“We wish Paul the best and thank him for his contribution to Triple M’s NRL coverage.

“We look forward to continuing to inform and entertain Triple M listeners for the remainder of this footy season and beyond.”
Watch Triple M's rating soar now that piece of shit quit.