News Ray Hadley calls out NRL panellists after ‘distressing’ on-air incident

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kent tallis hooper are deadset cun#s and that's being polite
In the real world, ratting someone out like the three stooges did to maroon.....you'd have to sleep with one eye open.....Dogs!! Virtually threw him under the bus on national radio.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is a c**t. Always has been, always will be. Andrew Moore is a very very nice and decent guy. A great rugby league advocate.

I always liked Andrew Moore, still listen to him on 702.

Hadley is just those fat little kids at school that think they are tough but just fat.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have gone back & listened to some Anthony Maroon shows, is he related to Bolts, it's ok for him to take the piss out of the others, but not the other way round. What a sooky lala. Next he will say, he has gotten a mental illness over what they did.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Legit question....

Who is Maroon?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus has been enjoying the expose of Kent etc on the Twittersphere lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole thing is odd. Maroon will stay on to commentate.
Hooper & Kent sounded super subdued yesterday.
Maroon and SCA mgmt know theres a mental health factor involved which could blow up on them.
Maroon must have them over a barrel. I have never heard a presenter come on air to say goodbye in his pre recorded msg like they did yday.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Everyone ripping on Maroon has no idea. Bloke is a champion, people can say oh he gives it out but can't take it back is wrong.
If you have listened to him for years he only gives it back when he needs to defend himself.
Like come in how many of you would handle having to sit with Hooper and Kent every Sunday.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone ripping on Maroon has no idea. Bloke is a champion, people can say oh he gives it out but can't take it back is wrong.
If you have listened to him for years he only gives it back when he needs to defend himself.
Like come in how many of you would handle having to sit with Hooper and Kent every Sunday.
Yeah mate, I like Maroons calls as well. Much prefer to listen to him than the fuckwit pait of Hooper ****.

Malla

Reaction score
Kent is gone from triple M.
Some media are reporting he quit and others are reporting he was shafted.

I reckon he was asked to quit otherwise he will be sacked so you could pretty much say he was shafted.

Now maybe Fox will do the same.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some media are reporting he quit and others are reporting he was shafted.

I reckon he was asked to quit otherwise he will be sacked so you could pretty much say he was shafted.

Now maybe Fox will do the same.
#askkenty