News Ray Hadley calls out NRL panellists after ‘distressing’ on-air incident

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gives a shit the bloke was mucking around what you can’t muck around these days without someone getting offended Hadley is a piece of shit what his done to some of his employees is way worse we all take the piss what a fucked up world we live in a bunch of cry babies

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The main ones stirring were Kent and hooper. It shows they are absolute slime balls

Reactions: 88

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was listening at the time and thought it was a gee up, until Paul Kaarnt and Hooper took over for the rest of the show. He is such a smug prick, I would love to bitch slap him.

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You gives a shit the bloke was mucking around what you can’t muck around these days without someone getting offended Hadley is a piece of shit what his done to some of his employees is way worse we all take the piss what a fucked up world we live in a bunch of cry babies
The Maroon guy is a piece of shit. Telling personal info about co-workers. They were having a laugh & a tosser acts like a 2 year old

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kent and Hooper are flogs but Maroon fuck me he has dished out quite abit over the years. Put your big boy pants on mate or maybe there are truth to the jibes lol
They do seem to like hanging shit on each other, and banter is entertaining and all, but It sounded like he was at the end of his tether though after several incidents and appeared to have raised the issue before (I think I recall some jibes about the tax office a few weeks ago). In any workplace, when it gets to that stage, its probably time to reel it in tbh.

Last edited: