Ray Dib to remain on NSW Rugby League board

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
As the title says, NSW to announce that Ray Dib will be a permanent member of the board.

Paul Dunn has already been told to mind his own business by NSW rugby league in regards to dibs tenure.

And to say this all wasn’t personal.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As the title says, NSW to announce that Ray Dib will be a permanent member of the board.

Paul Dunn has already been told to mind his own business by NSW rugby league in regards to dibs tenure.

And to say this all wasn’t personal.
Are you Ray Dib?

How is this relevant to here?

Are we going to get Ray Dib lifestyle updates every week?

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Just a shame that our members aren’t as smart and NSW rugby league. Everyone can see straight through these mugs except those living in the 80s

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Also thought you would like to know that our club now has no rep on the nsw board. Lucky ray Dib loves the club tho

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a shame that our members aren’t as smart and NSW rugby league. Everyone can see straight through these mugs except those living in the 80s
Accept the decision and move on. No amount of moaning will get Dib back.

If you support the club accept what has happened and wish the club the best rather than telling everyone the skys falling in.

The club was around long before Dib and will be around long after he and this current board is gone.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also thought you would like to know that our club now has no rep on the nsw board. Lucky ray Dib loves the club tho
Thats right, We can only go really well when we have reps on the nsw board...... oh wait.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Whats this doing in the Bulldogs Discussion?

Dibby aint part of the football board anymore. Time to fuck him off from here once and for all
I notice everytime u post u have the same members likin ur post..all the time, are u all the same member/s? Wouldn't suprise me lot gronks on here haha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh yeah, those brainboxes at NSWRL who have managed to name one winning team in the last 1000 years. Get off your high horse, Dib was arrogant and out of touch....Our club was a complete clusterfuck last year because of his arrogant, self interested management.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I notice everytime u post u have the same members likin ur post..all the time, are u all the same member/s? Wouldn't suprise me lot gronks on here haha
Astute observation.

Seems quite a few of those liking his posts all share the same IP address..

Hmmmmm

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha my god the season cant start quick enough
This dud has been around for a while.

Why hasn't "1 of them" come out and defended or qusetioned what im claiming? Or is "he" busy trying to figure out an answer...jeez...

Can't wait to see this ridiculous response.
I've been smashed many times by him and his imaginary friends. Haha.

Sad case.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Lynne Anderson name drops she's Bullfrogs daughter she'd be a shoe-in for a spot on the NSWRL board!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Loves our club? He brought the club to it's knees with the stupid decisions he made, and he couldn't see that there was a problem until it was too late. Fair enough, he was in a tough situation as he can't really say that there is a problem with the coach he just re-signed, but he stuffed up by re-signing the coach on big $$$ to a long term deal to begin with.

I couldn't care less what Dib does, my care factor for NSW is about 1/10 of my care factor for the Bulldogs (if that). Origin is rorted anyway, NSW players playing for QLD. Pffft. Origin... purely made for Queensland, by Queensland.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Either do Souths, Cronulla, wests Tigers, Newcastle, Canberra. You could even include st George, Penrith, parramatta and manly in that too. St George could possibly have Millward in their corner being from the Illawarra while Penrith, Parra and manly have ex player Geoffrey gerrard but neither are currently affiliated with a club.
So basically we have Peponis and dib as Canterbury voices in that board room and Politis as a rooster voice, but no other club has a rep on the board. so I don’t quite understand how/why you are saying we have no representation on the nswrl board when we have more than any other club??

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Either do Souths, Cronulla, wests Tigers, Newcastle, Canberra. You could even include st George, Penrith, parramatta and manly in that too. St George could possibly have Millward in their corner being from the Illawarra while Penrith, Parra and manly have ex player Geoffrey gerrard but neither are currently affiliated with a club.
So basically we have Peponis and dib as Canterbury voices in that board room and Politis as a rooster voice, but no other club has a rep on the board. so I don’t quite understand how/why you are saying we have no representation on the nswrl board when we have more than any other club??
Dib's nephews will use any excuse. Reality doesn't factor into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.