Rate rises and your mortgage

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol - someone else is the liar then? or are you saying that you can talk about people but they cannot respond? wow - super power trip #1.
"we know blah blah" - is that a Royal 'we'? super power trip #2
I move my assets offshore to avoid tax. super power trip #3...

So on a mortgage stress thread, you not only flaunt your wealth (like you do everywhere else on this forum), you describe your self in a royal fashion and then proceed to say fck the australian economy (which is driving rates), I'm going super dooper tax evasion. Did I miss anything?

I know - us poor people with mortgages are here for your amusement. "We are not amused" eh?

You just don't read the room do you? Royal privilege Prince Andrew? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Ignore the multiply posts where I’ve tried to give people advice to help them. No one wants to read your crap. Of course you’ll defend your fellow houso but Albo has multiply investment properties, a massive income for doing nothing of substance, has never had a real job and has been a unionist and gets 50% more in super contributions than most of the country he “runs” but no one is touching his super.

Now unless you’re going to provide evidence that people on this forum can go to one of the big four banks today and get a 4.5% variable rate shut the fuck up

Oh and it’s Labor not Labour

No, you’re saying you’re 0.5-0.75% better than most people but no proof so another houso lie, learnt from the best

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Ignore the multiply posts where I’ve tried to give people advice to help them. No one wants to read your crap. Of course you’ll defend your fellow houso but Albo has multiply investment properties, a massive income for doing nothing of substance, has never had a real job and has been a unionist and gets 50% more in super contributions than most of the country he “runs” but no one is touching his super.

Now unless you’re going to provide evidence that people on this forum can go to one of the big four banks today and get a 4.5% variable rate shut the fuck up
Hmmm- waffle waffle waffle - oh - labour have already said that 1) its after the next election and 2) pollies super is not immune. On the record.

And you want me to do what? Post a mortgage statement? To prove that I'm getting maybe 0.3% better than others? You really are a laughable clown. Guess you're gunna start posting holiday snaps, land tax statements, pictures of horses (god knows what u do with those poor beasts) and many other tales of Natboy living the lifestyle so us poor people can get a taste. Pass - probably tastes like ass.

Sorry your highness - don't respond to royal decrees like STFU. Its funny, the more I put shit on you (and tbf - its not exactly hard), the more you lose the plot. Keep going - its making my week.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck every Rothschild and their bloodlines to hell.

Every Rothschild wannabe banker can eat a big black dick too.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Rothschild felt sorry for us useless eaters and held the mortgage rate for at least a month....

Lucifer bless them!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Evil cocksuckers raised it again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the C-B region whose trying desperately to hang on to a property you simply cannot afford?
If you have the right location and are asking for a reasonable price I might be able to save you?
But first you’re going to have to swallow your pride! Lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel like raising my mast and giving her a good bum slap.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
My home Lone is fucked but I choose to live in Sydney so what do I do.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This dude I'm doing some work with bought each of his 3 kids a house, wish he was my dad :(

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I bought my place in February 2022, I have an offset account for my mortgage so my interest rate is variable.

For 6 months, I was paying $2400 per month and between August and April, my mortgage repayments have increased by $1400 and I'm paying nearly $4k per month and it's eating in nearly 2/3 of my monthly income.