Rate my agent award

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well done dude.

Some dude from Quakers got a big award too didn’t he? Josh something?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hi guys today i was awarded the 2nd most recommended real estate agent on the entire central coast (226 agents) im super pumped.
Congrats bro!

Hey I got a question for ya. A few years ago I was looking for a house here in Syd and the real estate agent was from the other side of town. I said to him isn’t it a hassle for him to come all the way here for this house. He said that it doesn’t hassle him because he’s sold houses on the Gold Coast for his current agent in Liverpool. I was gobsmacked by that... a house on the GC sold by an agent in Sydney.

Have you ever sold a house outside of the Central Coast?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congrats bro!

Hey I got a question for ya. A few years ago I was looking for a house here in Syd and the real estate agent was from the other side of town. I said to him isn’t it a hassle for him to come all the way here for this house. He said that it doesn’t hassle him because he’s sold houses on the Gold Coast for his current agent in Liverpool. I was gobsmacked by that... a house on the GC sold by an agent in Sydney.

No mate except when i worked in the Penrith area, but in theory I could but in my opinion if you really cared about the client getting a good result you wouldn’t take it on as theres no way you can service it properly,me personally if it was totally out of my area id recommend them to an agent i know is a good operator in that area,some agents put their own needs ahead of the clients ,ill list anything personally within 30 mins .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Congrats bro!

Its not un-common my bro. We have sold many properties towards the city and even Bondi from Fairfield.

Your reputation doesn't constrict you just to your local area.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done dude.

Some dude from Quakers got a big award too didn’t he? Josh something?
Thanks yes josh tessolin he is incredible only 24 he won the number 1 for rma in Australia he’s incredibly driven