News Rashays swap Canterbury for Cronulla in sponsorship deal

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sources close to Alan79 have reported that they heard him mutter "Zero fucks given" as he clicked out of the thread.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened to the millions rashays?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy with our Sponsor. best thing for us was Rashays pulling out otherwise we wouldn’t have the Pub Millionaire

The ReignMan

Previously Clint
Reaction score
Rashay’s got a good relationship with food poisoning , deadset shithole , move on

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The guy just wants to rub shoulders with Scomo lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
not even the sharks can break into the shire
Nothings changed there. I remember growing up in the shire (Gymea Bay) and nobody went for the Sharks. Most people actually went for St George as they are the next shire, and had been around a lot longer, and successfully. I went for Bulldogs coz my cousin from greenacre took me to my first game, he is a mad dogs supporter, and i got hooked.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Consensual liaisons with legal age girls..... BAD

Salary cap and Drug Cheats.... GOOD
Don’t forget about the group sex scandal that went on years ago that Matty Johns was involved with, also the fact that Cronulla recently got done for salary cap rorting! Yeah great family brand you have there Mr Rami Ykmour ya moot! This bloke just loves kicking the boot into us just for the sake of free publicity, he’s a fucking hypocrite!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So Rashays sponsorship deal runs for the Sharks final campain right, that means Rashays gets one game of advertising! Fucken lol to that :tearsofjoy:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: $100 k for one game. Sharks did well. Rash at owner is a non jockey! Have a shave, I don’t want your beard in my food