News RASHAYS provide Sharks with a Finals boost

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sharks have been boosted with the news that RASHAYS, a proudly family owned and operated restaurant franchise with over 30 locations across NSW, Queensland and the ACT, will join the Club as back of jersey partner for the upcoming finals series.

The Rashays branding will be featured on the top back of the Sharks NRL jersey for the clash with Canberra on Saturday night and throughout any subsequent appearances in the 2020 Finals series
Rashays owner Rami Ykmour, who has previously had an involvement in the NRL as a commercial partner of the Bulldogs, was excited to be back in the NRL and to be partnering up with the Sharks for their finals assault.

“The Sharks offered us the opportunity to join them with this special partnership, they have been great to deal with and have welcomed us back into the NRL,” Ykmour said. “It has been a tough time for the restaurant industry during 2020 and this sponsorship is about re-engaging with the NRL and we are pleased and proud it is with the Sharks.”

In confirming the partnership, Sharks CEO Dino Mezzatesta was thrilled Rashays had agreed to come on board for the big end of season matches.

“It is no secret that Rashays and the entire restaurant and hospitality industry has been through a difficult time during this COVID period, but for Rami and the Rashays team to throw their support behind the Sharks and to have the belief that we can help lift their profile and be of benefit to them in driving business back to their restaurants, is a great endorsement of what our club has to offer,” Mezzatesta said.
A family favourite, Rashays prides itself on amazing value, excellent service, premium locally-sourced produce and consistency across all their restaurants.

For more on Rashays, including their menu options, restaurant locations and contact details, or to make an on-line booking, go to their website at
“We thank him for his faith in the Sharks and hope we can return that faith by recording a few wins, starting on Saturday night, and that this partnership arrangement continues deep into the NRL Finals series.”

Proudly Australian since 1998 when owners Rami Ykmour and wife Shannon opened their very first restaurant in Liverpool in Sydney’s south-west, Rashays has since grown to 30 restaurant locations around the country.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rashays is a pathetic brand. Firstly their food tastes appalling which is besides the fact.

But the nature of the owner and their media whorish way of business and self promotion is sad.

Now they are jumping on the sharks which would cost close to nothing. Sharks will get flogged this weekend and then they will display the jersey in the restaurants as a way of showing they are nrl Sponsors.

I find it pathetic. All the other sharks sponsors don’t get media even though they have been around all year and in most cases years.

But here is this pleb that thinks he can come in and sponsor them and look like a sick **** when in actuality fact he is a little Twit.

I wouldn’t walk into his restaurant to Shit even if I had severe gastro and I was seconds away from opening up both ends.

Fair enough dogs players fucked up with what happened. But just his constant need to make comments shows me how putrid he is as a person.

Wish he’d just fuck off already.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will be a better fit along the filthy Cronulla strip

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Q: What is Rashays

A:

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a Rashays in the shire? I didnt think mediterranean types were allowed passed Tom Uglys bridge?? And who sponsors a team for 1 match. And their food is shite.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Yeah we don’t associate with players who have consensual sex with girls. We’d rather associate ourselves with a club who currently has a player awaiting an appeal for performance enchancing drugs.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't this idiot also sponsor the tigers during there board clashes and the Jason Taylor and Robbie Farah feud?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Q: What is Rashays

A:
Got me you **** just blew JD out of my nose fucking painful