[rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abz

"If you do not sent this to 10 people you will receive 7 years of bad luck..."

I'm sick to the CRAP MAX of receiving this junk through email. "If you do not forward this one you will die in a car accident" "if you send this to 10 people your crush will realise they love you at midnight tonight" "the President of Argentina got this email and disregarded it and his son died soon after" WHAT IS THE GO WITH THAT??? Does the President of Argentina have someone who watches him delete his emails and disregard them? Does someone feel the need to have their email go around the world so they send threatening messages with it? Do they have some obsessive fetish with people seeing the 5 minute job they make? What about people who dont send or read it because they don't have email addresses - are they doomed to get bad luck? IT'S THE INTERNET! Go outside and get some Fresh Air.
[/RANT]

W

Willie Talol'd

SO TRUE! I got this one that if you dont pass it on your mother will die. God some people just need to be shot.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
" IT'S THE INTERNET! Go outside and get some Fresh Air.

Now where was this train of thought when you were trying to shut StrayDogs down???

Tad hypocritical don't u think?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Now where was this train of thought when you were trying to shut StrayDogs down???

Tad hypocritical don't u think?
Exactly what i thought, hence the vomit pic!! Which was very well complimented by Izy's poo :p

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh it is - seeing your own is bad enough!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
boots- since when do ur vomit posts get deleted?

D

D0ggyStylz

damn! I missed what boots and Izy posted.

BTW, I am going to create a rant thread of my own - ranting about stupid threads

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i got this in an email a few months back with exact same wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.