Random Facts.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The most common surnames in the world are Li (or Lee), Zhang, Wang, Nguyen, García, González,Hernández, Smith, Smirnov and Müller.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The most common surnames in the world are Li (or Lee), Zhang, Wang, Nguyen, García, González,Hernández, Smith, Smirnov and Müller.
Most used first name is Mohummad IIRC.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's often said that bald men are more virile. The popular theory is that they have higher levels of the male hormone testosterone, which makes them more masculine and increases their sex drive, but they lose their hair at a younger age than average as a result. It is true that balding is dependent on testosterone.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's often said that bald men are more virile. The popular theory is that they have higher levels of the male hormone testosterone, which makes them more masculine and increases their sex drive, but they lose their hair at a younger age than average as a result. It is true that balding is dependent on testosterone.
Pretty sure that one has been debunked.

I think its something someone made up to make a bald bloke feel better one day and it went from there. Bit like telling a bride rain on her wedding day is good luck...

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My wife went and had a dating scan today (baby number 2 due in September) and apparently they can tell you which ovary the egg comes from now (apparently hers came from the left). Next they are gonna be ablw to tell you which nut the sperm came from

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I jerk off so much my mum went bald

Wahesh

Reaction score
My wife went and had a dating scan today (baby number 2 due in September) and apparently they can tell you which ovary the egg comes from now (apparently hers came from the left). Next they are gonna be ablw to tell you which nut the sperm came from
Mabrook - baby #2 :D

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many u turns under the sheets?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Scary stuff when you find out its not even from your nut...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can not lick your elbows.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You can not lick your elbows.
Anecdotally around 1% of people can. There are a few videos on youtube, but a warning before you try to find said videos, they are a bit freakish, like this woman: