Random dribble without a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One of the reasons Ryan retired was to give our juniors a go.

Bar Romelo playing one game in the second row and Taupau replacing a suspended Pritchard there have not been any second row juniors play.

Ryan was one of the best ball playing second rowers of the past few years, and with Dessie asking our forwards to pass it amongst each other more this year Ryan would have suited easily. How do you think the bloke would have gone under Des?

Purely hypothetical about how he would have gone, don't want your juniors bull**** when half of you cannot spell their names.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the thread - but did Berries give it that thread title or someone else?

And did it start off in the Lounge, or in Bulldogs Discussion?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay, a lot of random dribble here, but what's your point?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Reckon he wouldve had a fine 2012

C

chipandchase

bobcat is a class player and even better person, he would have went well but i think he knew it was time to stand aside.
he is still as fit as he was when we played last year, he could play now if we were in dire straights with injuries

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just another thread for the usual suspects to add to their post tally, you may have 30,000 posts but 10,000 of them are crap and a waste of time........ too harsh?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who has 30,000 posts? I thought post count is off in the lounge?

BTW 20,000 good posts out of 30,000 posts isn't too bad. I guess its better than having 260 posts and only 10 are good posts

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes I picked the heading and the Lounge

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we have a few good wins the trouble starts up here in Newcastle, bad loser sour crouts.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ryan is still better than stagg
stagg is a work horse he saves so many trys ,, if we did not have him we be 10 down in every game a great player and a real gentleman to .. ryan's gone played his guts out for us .. to me there both great players and great men

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
An interesting scenario. Personally I think Ryan stilled had a good year left in him but being the gentlemen and true leader that he was he chose to step aside for the younger guys. I know people on here used to bag him about his leadership skills but man this shows him to be the true leader that he is

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Ryan wasn't doing much ball-playing at all in his final years, although I did want to see him go around for another year.

He wouldn't have been playing anywhere near the minutes he was under Moore/Folkes.

Status
Not open for further replies.