Random Bulldogs Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maza

Reaction score
first one, just after Grimmers scored in the last few minutes of the first half to put some points on the board for us... Going to miss him :(

then theres Mase doing his thing as always :grinning:

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
2002 Round 26 v Broncos. I will never ever forget this game!! Made me so proud to be a Bulldogs supporter. And I'll never forget this sign that was at the game that read something like 'You can take our points but never our pride.' Just the passion from the crowd duing and after that game is something that always sticks with me. I felt priviledged to be there that night.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
O captain, my captain.....

Ladies & gentlmen - The Almighty Bobcat!

Note: The similarities between Bobcat & the Mascot in pic 2!! :p

Mason for Captain?? Maybe one day...but ONLY after Andrew Ryan calls it a day, thankyou! :grinning:

Champion.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
2001 Jersey Flegg Premiers!

People I can identify (Top row, left to right): Ricky Stuart (coach), Trevor Thurling (peeking from behind Stuart's shoulder), Trent Cutler, Jono Thurston, Ben Harris, Cameron Phelps, Andrew Emelio, Roy Asotasi, Matt Utai, and er...ahh...that bloke that went to Wests - the five-eighth/halfback - but bahhhh! Can't remember his name right now - played 6/7/9 for us briefly at a pinch - useless as a hat-full...total mind block!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Run away semi-trailer.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thess are my fave photos - look at Mason's face!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this one is fantastic - kudos to the photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.