Random Bulldogs Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Jus like the lounge except its for all things Bulldogs related. Big hits, players mid flight, scoring tries, posing with you at training etc...

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
First one for UtaiSlam - I noticed he didn't have a pic of Dane Neryncx (or however the hell u spell it) to put up on the official historical site profiles...I can't get the Bulldogs.com site to work properly currently - but I'm pretty sure I saw Dane's name up on the historical profiles section? Anyway, here:

Second on is one of my FAVOURITE Dogs pics of all time - I actually just posted it up on another thread where BAZA had posted the video clip of this hit amongst some other highlights on youtube...

Which also reminds me - Mr. Charisma - you were supposed to be getting this pic signed for me? How's your mate going with that? Because this sure will look FINE framed up on my bar room wall!!!!! :D

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
#1 Paul Dunn on 'Backdoor' in the 1988 GF - Going....Going...and - GORN!!! :D
You'll see this hit if you watch the 88 GF DVD carefully as well - late - high - hard - but in the 80's....perfectly legal! ;) Probably get a month on the sidelines in today's current softy climate!

#2 - A sight to warm the heart of ANY Bulldogs fan - young or old...Baa - his face a picture of focus & concentration - leading his troops out to battle yet again.....ahhhhhh those were the days! :D

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
#1 - The bloke that if he was still at the club....would make us UNBEATABLE!!!
#2 - The NRL trophy - dressed in it's 'traditional costume!' ;)
#3 - The master coach showing how it's done
#4 - Old Man Smith in action, where it all started - about 87 years ago!!

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Agree about Smith with Pay a close second. Still reckon Dymock was too mistake ridden
Yeah Deano was a DEMON! But Jimmy just had that X-Factor for mine...he might make a few mistakes here & there but was a BIG game player - always rose to the occasion - when he was on song he was a truly damaging player that could take a game by the scruff of the neck and just shake it to death! Played like a 100kg five eighth in the backrow there in the days when locks just weren't supposed to play like that! Same as Jay Smith....Now these days loads of locks are just 'recylced' five-eighths - but those 2 were revolutionary in the role back in the early-mid 90's!

Whoops - Hellloooooo! Now how did that picture get in there?!...Sorry - my 'mistake!!' Heheh! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.