Random Bulldogs Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this photo from 2010, Rd 3. It reminded me that once upon a time, we could actually score more than 6 points a game. If Bryson Goodwin kicked all the goals, it would have been 72!

Attachments

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
37 members of Bullfrogs family, from children right down to great grand-children.

313d884bc3532ce3f26c54a0171dc753.jpg e0e21d187a0d291d474f53ca4aac861a.jpg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's scary how much many of them look like bullfrog clones in the face. Quite uncanny how that facial trait has gone down the family line across a number of generations.

Is that Kevin Moore up the back?

Also Chris Anderson is missing!?!?
I know, it's quite unbelievable they all have his face. I think the young girl sitting on her sisters (?) lap in the front is the youngest, and even she has his face.

Yep, Kevin Moore at the back and yes Chris Anderson and even Steve Folkes (R.I.P.) are missing (photo was taken back in 2015 ahead of the Return to Belmore game against the Storm - which we won).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know, it's quite unbelievable they all have his face. I think the young girl sitting on her sisters (?) lap in the front is the youngest, and even she has his face.

Yep, Kevin Moore at the back and yes Chris Anderson and even Steve Folkes (R.I.P.) are missing (photo was taken back in 2015 ahead of the Return to Belmore game against the Storm - which we won).
Did you miss the baby in the womans arms on the left (which is most definitely the youngest)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.