Rain Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abz

Note - the above image constantly changes with the time, so don't be surprised if you see no rain at all.

D

D0ggyStylz

Thanks, I couldn't tell you that the bottom of my jeans were already soaked until now.

D

DoggyStylz

Abz, be careful of getting mud on your shoes, when hide in the bushes....

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why exactly did you find it important to warn us about the rain, almost at midday (considering its been going hard since early this morning?)

How is this information important and useful for our lives??

Your threads leave us with nothing to discuss. You just make a (usually dumb) statement and leave us to think wtf did we just waste 2mins of our lives clicking on it?

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gold.

DB I will convert back to Christianity for that post.

A

Abz

Why exactly did you find it important to warn us about the rain, almost at midday (considering its been going hard since early this morning?)

How is this information important and useful for our lives??

Your threads leave us with nothing to discuss. You just make a (usually dumb) statement and leave us to think wtf did we just waste 2mins of our lives clicking on it?
I can't believe you just said that after all the weather threads you've made DB.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you understand the difference between

a) Rain Warning
b) Storm Warning
c) Partly cloudy Warning

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe you just said that after all the weather threads you've made DB.
Yea and they have gone for 9pages, included detailed discussions and attatchments by many..

They warned about UPCOMING storms (not told people its raining) and made for informative and interesting discussions...
Now look back over your 4 posts and tell me if you did the same...

SO dont go comparing mate. P.s why do i bother ffs

A

Abz

Yea and they have gone for 9pages, included detailed discussions and attatchments by many..

They warned about UPCOMING storms (not told people its raining) and made for informative and interesting discussions...
Now look back over your 4 posts and tell me if you did the same...

SO dont go comparing mate. P.s why do i bother ffs
Here we go again.

It's because of the username next to the post (Abz) If it was you, you'd get 10 pages of interesting discussions. Sorry, I'm not as popular as you are DB.

I used to think you were ok, but now I know you're definitely just another bandwagoner.

I'm sorry you caught that disease.

Some people like Mp4 eedz, Utai Slam, Evette, Mr C etc... are immune to catching this bandwagon disease... I can only wish you were the same.

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at the sydney Basin as at 10:15am Friday 18/5/07

BRO HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHats to discuss?????
You said look at the sydney basin and it shows some fairly ordinary looking rain clouds that have been with us the whole morning!!!
What are we meant to say, yea i noticed the rain when i woke up and its still raning? Or thanks for the info Abz i might stay indoor now??
You didnt ask a question you didnt add to anything we didnt know you just made a very ordinary point!!!!

You look for this reaction hence you will find it

I give up

A

Abz

WHats to discuss?????
You said look at the sydney basin and it shows some fairly ordinary looking rain clouds that have been with us the whole morning!!!
What are we meant to say, yea i noticed the rain when i woke up and its still raning? Or thanks for the info Abz i might stay indoor now??
You didnt ask a question you didnt add to anything we didnt know you just made a very ordinary point!!!!

I give up
I sent you a PM but read this and show me where a question is.

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showpost.php?p=736892&postcount=1

Drummer_boy05

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHats to discuss?????

I give up
Did you add to anthing we didnt know by saying its raining??
Look thru my thread in more detail. I showed updated pics of dangerous storm cells BEFORRREEEE they hit Sydney as a WARNINGG. Its more interesting then saying hey guys its raining!
Your not seriously trying to compare yours to mine are ya? Abz your a tool, shuttup already

Status
Not open for further replies.