News 'Raiders royalty' contract offer for Cotric to keep Dogs at bay

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
500k for five years sounds shit. He can play for us for 3 years get extra 300k plus if he plays rep there more coin there. Its a no brainer.Also if he is smart he would know the bulldogs will rise again question is will he be apart of it.
He could be leaving a minimum $500k on the table if he stays at the Raiders! I guess they are playing the loyalty and success cards as well but that’s that’s a lot of money to knock back.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I can't see him coming to our club. Why would he con=me to a bottom club for an extra 100k a year?
I guess we have different opinions on the value of $100k. That’s more than what most people earn in a year

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Jac would be such better buy. Wingers are more valuable as centre now anyway. Throw 600 at addocarr

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Canberra is the most zzz place in Australasia that in itself should make him leave

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are rebuilding but theres the attraction of living in Sydney and playing centre. I hope that’s enough. I have the same vibe when jmoz came over in 2009.
Difference being j moz was unwanted at the dragons, raiders very much value cotric. And rightfully so

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn’t this tigers fullback on 600k? Cotric is a much better player then him and just as young.

@TwinTurbo just clarify the information for me. Thanks

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck it... give him $500k a season and tell
Him he is the coach too If he asks who’s coaching

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's see here with this quote...

"Switching to a rebuild at Belmore, with Dean Pay's side currently running last, could make regaining those Blues and Kangaroos jerseys – and the $20,000 and $30,000 appearance fees that go with them – much tougher than would be the case in Canberra"

So, "IF"he gets picked for SOO, he would earn another $60K = $560K. The way I see it, he won't get in front of Fergo or Trbojevic. If that happens, he is $100K worse off.
5yrs for $2.5million or 3yrs for $1.8 million....difference that he is playing for $700K at Raiders for the yrs 4 and 5. Can't see him getting paid less for the next Dogs contract....so, he's even worse off!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you rather spend 3 years in Sydney or 5 years in Canberra?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you rather spend 3 years in Sydney or 5 years in Canberra?
Would only live in Canberra if it were for huge dollars. So 3 years in Sydney. He looks like he’s got got itchy feet.. but no doubt sticky is in his ear and all the raiders legends like Daily as well...

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many people doing the accounting. Like are we honestly being serious? The dogs of the past never used to be stingy. Splash the cash, get quality players and the investment return will follow in the form of results. Just buy players already.

A

Alexander the Great

Welcome to the dogs Nicholas Cotric
Not going to happen. Ayoub has blacklisted the club. If he does happen you can add this reply to your signature to throw egg in my face.

Deal?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We are rebuilding but theres the attraction of living in Sydney and playing centre. I hope that’s enough. I have the same vibe when jmoz came over in 2009.
Difference is Ricky will be stroking Cotric. Wayne Bennett essentially told JMoz he was a shit lol how wrong that old **** turned out to be lol

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to happen. Ayoub has blacklisted the club. If he does happen you can add this reply to your signature to throw egg in my face.

Deal?
Why would an agent blacklist our club? Chairman, CEO, coach, board, all of the above?