Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you think of the Raiders' new mascot, Victoria?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rug...w-zealand-warriors/ar-BBKxEgR?ocid=spartanntp

Sydney Morning Herald

David Polkinghorne 30 mins ago

What should the Canberra Raiders call their new female mascot? Victoria the Viking?

The Green Machine is set to reveal a partner-in-fun for Victor the Viking as the NRL club continues its push to make rugby league more female friendly.

Two years ago they added Bronwyn Fagan to their board, joining Yvonne Gillett as their second female director.

While the Raiders won't have a team in the inaugural season of the NRL women's premiership, they're keen to be part of the fledgling competition possibly as early as next year.

Raiders chief executive Don Furner said they don't currently have the change-room facilities for a women's team, but would do so when they get the funding for their proposed redevelopment of Northbourne Oval.

The Raiders also launched their Valkyrie brand last month.

Jerseys featuring the Valkyrie logo will be worn by the Raiders teams in the Harold Matthews, SG Ball and Tarsha Gale cups.

"The addition of the Valkyrie is one that was made after extensive research with our female fan base," Raiders commercial and marketing manager Jason Mathie said at the time.

"The fact our junior boys and girls will both be displaying the Valkyrie and Viking head on their jerseys highlights the equal opportunity the Raiders are providing."

will be worn by the Raiders teams in the Harold Matthews, SG Ball and Tarsha Gale cups.

"The addition of the Valkyrie is one that was made after extensive research with our female fan base," Raiders commercial and marketing manager Jason Mathie said at the time.

"The fact our junior boys and girls will both be displaying the Valkyrie and Viking head on their jerseys highlights the equal opportunity the Raiders are providing."

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Raiders will have Victor and Valerie the Viking.

Probably spent far too long on this BUT... Other clubs already do this:
Eels - have Sparky (M) and Sparkles (F).
Manly - have Egor (M) and Ellie (F). Ellie has wings and a bow in her hair.
Bulldogs - have Brutus (M) and Bella (F) mascots.

I think I've seen St George (Scorch and ???), Rabbitohs (Reggie and Regina?) and Cowboys (Bluey and ??) with female mascots as well.

Broncos - use both actual horses with female riders and have Buck (M) the dress up mascot

Sharks - Reefy and Hammerhead are both male.
Titans - Blade is male.
Storm - Boom is male.
Tigers - Stripe and Timmy are male.
Roosters - Rocky is male.
Panthers - Tryton is male.
Warriors - Toki does not have a gender.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I think I've seen St George (Scorch and ???), Rabbitohs (Reggie and Regina?) and Cowboys (Bluey and ??) with female mascots as well.

Broncos - use both actual horses with female riders and have Buck (M) the dress up mascot

Titans - Blade is male.
Storm - Boom is male.
But what does Toki identify as?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh fuck me, don't bring this shit to the NRL...

@Realist90 @south of heaven
Lmfao and people say leftist politics isn’t infiltrating every single part of life. Lol I bet they’re defence will be, oh this female author who referenced herself and didn’t use conclusive evidence suggested in her book due to how a female Viking was buried she was definitively a warrior and therefore all women were warriors especially the one that was not concluded to be one lol. I mean this is ridiculous everything is becoming about someone’s gender race or religion, and it’s funny coz the left apparently want to stop that yet they’re the ones bringing on by doing this type of shit lol. Anyways it won’t be too long till female mascot cries metoo and timesup lol

Reaction score
The nrl went balless as soon as they banned the shoulder charge and biff and full post op tranny when they couldn't even figure out the bunker system. Thats why its a **** of a game no balls left
post op lol, check out this grand theft postop innuendo lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Titans - Blade is male.
Storm - Boom is male.
You know too much. I couldnt have told you the mascots for 2 clubs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You know too much. I couldnt have told you the mascots for 2 clubs
hahahaah May have had a significant amount of help from Uncle Google.

I knew Brutus/Bella, and I knew both Manly and Parra had female mascots as well, but never knew their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.