News Raiders Jack Wighton in nightclub incident - Update: Suspended Sentence and Fine.

Should the Bulldogs sign him?

• Yes

• No

• No, the Roosters still have $20M in their salary cap & can rehabilitate him

Results are only viewable after voting.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So..he doesn't remember doing what he did and that makes it okay.

Looking at him he was acting like a complete wanker anyway, the " Do you know who I am" line...........

Look, I have quite a few indigenous friends ( good friends too who have progressed through society in a normal way) who are sick to death of the indigenous card being played. I see the behaviour of young indigenous kids at the school I work at and the amount of latitude they get is mind boggling. Just wander out of class when they please, ignore the instructions of teachers and speak back to them in an aggressive and rude way and all they get is a chat from the ALO.. rinse, cycle repeat and that continues into their later years as well.

Last edited:

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute scum bag. The beauty of league back in the day was you knew this tip rat had it coming next time he played.

Now he’ll get a pat on the butt and a pre game interview where he’ll confess his wrongs and be shown remorse. Fuck that.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Must be nice to have virtually all immunity because of your partial nationality.

I'd imagine that if he had a beard and several vowels in his last name he'd be deemed a terrorist...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So..he doesn't remember doing what he did and that makes it okay.

Looking at him he was acting like a complete wanker anyway, the " Do you know who I am" line...........

Look, I have quite a few indigenous friends ( good friends too who have progressed through society in a normal way) who are sick to death of the indigenous card being played. I see the behaviour of young indigenous kids at the school I work at and the amount of latitude they get is mind boggling. Just wander out of class when they please, ignore the instructions of teachers and speak back to them in an aggressive and rude way and all they get is a chat from the ALO.. rinse, cycle repeat and that continues into their later years as well.
IT sounds a bit Noa Nadruku like to me.

http://www.pireport.org/articles/1997/10/27/fiji-rugby-player-nadrukus-assault-acquittal

They even changed the law after what Nadruku did

https://www.parliament.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0011/376859/J10crimesamendbill4.pdf

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope his Victims sue his arse off in a REAL court of Law.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought it was harsh tbh

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The vid made it to liveleak, and most comments on it are about how gay it is. I saw the clip and have to agree. Was like a bunch of queens having a fight at mardi gras. Wighton cant fight for shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The vid made it to liveleak, and most comments on it are about how gay it is. I saw the clip and have to agree. Was like a bunch of queens having a fight at mardi gras. Wighton cant fight for shit.
The video appears to miss the claimed/reported punch where he hit a guy in the face that hard his head smashed through a shopfront window.