Raiders Fan but Respect Your Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey Doggies fans,

Just wanted to say that I am first and foremost a Raiders fan but have a lot of little members of my family who are Doggies supporters and every time we head out to the games your club treats them great. Much respect.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you for those kind words. Much respect also to the Raiders, who are finally doing well under Sticky.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can you give us cornish please?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks mate hope you are enjoying the green machine come into it's own this year, really great to watch

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cheers mate. Ricky is somewhat of a dick, but most coaches are... However you cannot deny he's putting together a quality side that shouldn't be effected by origin really. Elliot Whitehead is one I'm looking forward to watching in 2016.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Raiders are a team I actually don't mind.. Good to see them actually getting some traction this year.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all like the Raiders for now. We'll be hating them after they touch us up next week. lol

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's good to see the Raiders love when ever we hit a nice path :grinning: I think a reason we get appreciated when we go good is because we don't get those handouts like the many other teams.

Ricky has changed the club so much and so quickly... all our recruits have been guns and everyone on the roster has been putting their body on the line which has been missing previously. Also a mate of mine said it best a couple nights ago, "I don't wake up hoping our best players are showing up to training or haven't done anything stupid the night before"

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hey Marley, yeah I don't think we'll be looking to keep him around and I don't think he's signed for next year. I remember reading somewhere that Manly and the Dogs were interested so all depending on where DCE goes there could be a couple different options for him.

I've seen a couple games and Hodkinson hasn't looked that great but it's a funny sport RL and things can change very quickly and say with a bit more forward momentum his game could get back to what it was.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've got a lot of time for the Raiders.

I really enjoy watching the Raiders young guns play. Jack Wighton is one of my favourite non-Bulldogs players.

I've got a bit of sympathy for you guys over the Carney/Dugan/Ferguson incidents (it must suck to have no choice but to sack a player, only to see them tear s**t up at another club).

The Raiders have done a good job of recruiting/rebuilding. I really didn't think that I didn't expect them to do anything this year hey.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

I really enjoy watching the Raiders young guns play. Jack Wighton is one of my favourite non-Bulldogs players.

I've got a bit of sympathy for you guys over the Carney/Dugan/Ferguson incidents (it must suck to have no choice but to sack a player, only to see them tear s**t up at another club).

The Raiders have done a good job of recruiting/rebuilding. I really didn't think that I didn't expect them to do anything this year hey.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK!
and Milford he was a gun fullback

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Will you swap Edrick Lee for Corey Thompson? Lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all like the Raiders for now. We'll be hating them after they touch us up next week. lol
nah that only comes when they are winning GFs or at least making the top 4 a few years in a row lol

TnxDoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score

Anyway, GOOD LUCK!
Thanks mate, yeah It's been crazy trying to support them. The off season before Dugan and Fergo decided to start drinking cruisers on the roof I was so pumped up we had Dugan, Fergo, Jack W, Lee, Jarrod C and a gun called Milford waiting for his time to shine. It went down hill very quickly but when it felt like we reached rock bottom some good recruited got us back up. It's a funny sport Rugby League.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
feel sorry for raiders that how many super star players they lot go cos of disciplinary reasons , only to be picked up by another club and reap rewards.

not fair.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks mate, yeah It's been crazy trying to support them. The off season before Dugan and Fergo decided to start drinking cruisers on the roof I was so pumped up we had Dugan, Fergo, Jack W, Lee, Jarrod C and a gun called Milford waiting for his time to shine. It went down hill very quickly but when it felt like we reached rock bottom some good recruited got us back up. It's a funny sport Rugby League.
yep, we got the wooden spoon in 08 and finished equal first in 09, should of won the MP but that little shit Soward ruined it.

Status
Not open for further replies.