Raiders = Dumbest NRL Team Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just can’t believe what happend.. I woke up an thought did that really fucking play out like that..

Shocking end to what was a great game and a win until the 75th min !

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just can’t believe what happend.. I woke up an thought did that really fucking play out like that..

I think we all are mate. One of the worst ways to lose. I just can't get over how we let that slip. Watching Croker run through our line untouched on 4 occasions was terrible.
Definitely happy with the effort and considering we had about $4mil not on the field (klem, Mbye, woods, foran) shows that they are putting in hard for our jersey.
Souths next week...... we should match it with them up front but they use the ball nicely and our right edge may be in for a rough night.
Plenty of positives but also plenty to work on

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I nearly threw the remote through my TV screen when Austin scored that piss weak try, sitting bolt upright with my head in my hands trying not to look for tapines. And I nearly smashed my amp and threw my speakers out of the window when blow job scored, no one would come near me for two hours

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So, now that they’ve beaten us twice, do we officially get the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.