Raelene Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I know very well what he claimed to bring us after 2008 but its all bullshit

the no dickheads policy simply agrees with the outsiders that we were previously dickheads and it should be called the fake no dickhead policy because he kept sweeping under the carpet the moves of the biggest dickhead of all time

the rugby league media hated us and noad, he just build his reputation shitting on the club/noad and was rewarded by the media

I cant believe anybody fell for his crap
Noad was a News Limited man and he moved to the Dogs less than 10 years after Super League when some wounds were still very raw - so sections of the media and the rugby league world would've hated him/us no matter what.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Noad was a News Limited man and he moved to the Dogs less than 10 years after Super League when some wounds were still very raw - so sections of the media and the rugby league world would've hated him/us no matter what.
he was at war with them specifically, don't you remember?

so it was easy for Greenberg to go into news corp offices and beg them to write positive headlines from then on, its called selling out big time

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
he was at war with them specifically, don't you remember?

so it was easy for Greenberg to go into news corp offices and beg them to write positive headlines from then on, its called selling out big time
Yeah I remember. But Dib also had News Limited favourable to us for a time. It was only when he was turfed out that the Terrorgraph turned on us again and went to town on Mad Monday - because we now have a no leak policy that they don't like.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm posting this here as she is our ex CEO, also because I don't feel it belongs in the lounge or in NRL General.

Does anyone have anything to offer as to how this woman has had the jobs that she has? What success and qualifications does she actually hold to have been the Bulldogs CEO and now Rugby Australia CEO?

She has botched both jobs with spectacular success.

Anyone remember when she came up with a 5 year strategy plan for us and said we were going to win something like 2 premierships between 2015 and 2020 and also finish top 4 in each of those year.

Lol what a fkn muppet.

How the Frk did she get the gig at Rugby Australia?
The scam of affirmative action.

It's the best PERSON for the job and sex, race, religion means fuck all in business.

Did out female fan base improve with a female at the top? It was a spectacular failure, just like she is.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember. But Dib also had News Limited favourable to us for a time. It was only when he was turfed out that the Terrorgraph turned on us again and went to town on Mad Monday - because we now have a no leak policy that they don't like.
Reading between the lines, I thought that with SL if we had not jumped ship, News LTD (would not have gotten a piece of the pie), and SL may not have gotten of the ground.
Also when South Sydney fans were crying fowl, we voted to have them re admitted, which turned News LTD against us big time. (I might be wrong on these points)
(I am certainly not wrong on this point), the Rotters were angry beyond belief about having the Rabbits back in the comp, because if the rabbits were no longer in the comp the rotters would have been able to claim that they were the only foundation club left, plus eventually they they would have gained all the South Sydney junior nursery areas.
The Rotters were very jealous of our success at that time as well, plus we upset them by jumping on board the SL train, and we were responsible for the Rabbits getting back in the comp. It is no secret that Ch9 are very close to the Rotters,( I could write a book from my own personal experience on how just much their more savvy fans and die-hard supporters hate our club).
I've also noticed that most if not all RL commentators on Sky Channel are ex ARL aligned people.
If we are really concerned why our club is not getting a fair go from both the Media and the NRL, we should look a bit deeper than Coffs Harbour, Salary cap, Mad Monday,
Our club has been bending over backwoods in an attempt to be treated equally. I don't believe that it will ever change, until at least the NRL, Ch9 and probably News LTD are dead and buried.,

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm posting this here as she is our ex CEO, also because I don't feel it belongs in the lounge or in NRL General.

Does anyone have anything to offer as to how this woman has had the jobs that she has? What success and qualifications does she actually hold to have been the Bulldogs CEO and now Rugby Australia CEO?

She has botched both jobs with spectacular success.

Anyone remember when she came up with a 5 year strategy plan for us and said we were going to win something like 2 premierships between 2015 and 2020 and also finish top 4 in each of those year.

Lol what a fkn muppet.

How the Frk did she get the gig at Rugby Australia?
Nasheed here,
If you want my opinion, both dogs and RA were simply seduced.

Unfortunately been in today's world, being a decent looking female gets you places you probably aren't qualified for. Males.

there's talk that she's in line to head up the NBL too next year. Just unbelievable if true. It'll be defunct by 2023 if so.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I know very well what he claimed to bring us after 2008 but its all bullshit

the no dickheads policy simply agrees with the outsiders that we were previously dickheads and it should be called the fake no dickhead policy because he kept sweeping under the carpet the moves of the biggest dickhead of all time

the rugby league media hated us and noad, he just build his reputation shitting on the club/noad and was rewarded by the media

I cant believe anybody fell for his crap
Ok... then since Bullfrog who do you think was our best CEO?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thoughts on Hill??

I like the current set up. Hill doesn't want to be in front of a camera as much as Castle or Greenberg did. He just wants to get the job done. While a lot were pretty pissed with the sacking of CHN and Okunbor, it was the right decision our CEO needed to make.
That's exactly what I don't like about Hill. If you're a CEO, you're meant to be leader, and you're meant to be in front of the camera and effectively being the face of the club (that's what he's meant to do) so to be quite Frank I don't know why he isn't doing that. He's not leading by example from what I've seen so far, and I think the fans have caught him out lying a few times about a few things he's claimed compared to what eventuated.

A

Alexander the Great

No dickhead policy yeah that worked out well for cronulla. You guys are living in another world.images.jpeg-49.jpeg

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly surely she is unemployable now, let the bulldogs rot and now Rugby Australia... but again I thought DesHasler was unemployable after the mess he left at manly and bulldogs

A

Alexander the Great

Totally agree and that's my point. Those criminals and misfits beat a red hot Melbourne team in the grand final..they worked off the back of the media and other fans given them shit for years.

all I see is a penis collage

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Totally agree and that's my point. Those criminals and misfits beat a red hot Melbourne team in the grand final..they worked off the back of the media and other fans given them shit for years.
no dickheads = no mongrels, no mongrels = no success

A

Alexander the Great

Our last gf team was full of *****. Didnt matter though because they did the job.

Its rugby league not union. People need to harden up.
no dickheads = no mongrels, no mongrels = no success

Status
Not open for further replies.