Radical right and their bullshit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The Spanish Inquisition has been blown out of proportion by revisionist historians lol who are unironically protestants or Jews who hate/d the church and love to add their spicy lefty historical facts to history
maybe the Spanish inquisition is being downplayed by the church because they want to protect their reputation?, whatever the case ive got plenty of stuff to work with like the time the Catholics got together in paris and threw the protestants in the river, the protestants think that 70,000 were killed and the Catholics think they killed only 2,000, the pope loved it

if the jews, protestants, muslims and orthodoxs can all agree on something and oppose your church then maybe you should take a closer look and switch to another team, for example some Islamic countries don't even let women out of the house, you would be much happier with them

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah, and for those that require proof?
I dare you question anything, any single thing about the holocaust!
why isn't the Japanese bombing considered a holocaust? I mean outside of japan

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Righties need everything dumbed down to a 3 or 4 word slogan, Stop the Boats, Axe the Tax, Make Merica Great Again, Keep Merica Great. Try explaining something to a rightie in complete sentences and you may as well try explaining algebra to your Labrador.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
maybe the Spanish inquisition is being downplayed by the church because they want to protect their reputation?, whatever the case ive got plenty of stuff to work with like the time the Catholics got together in paris and threw the protestants in the river, the protestants think that 70,000 were killed and the Catholics think they killed only 2,000, the pope loved it

if the jews, protestants, muslims and orthodoxs can all agree on something and oppose your church then maybe you should take a closer look and switch to another team, for example some Islamic countries don't even let women out of the house, you would be much happier with them
How about we just focus on recent events

How far back in time do you want to go?

I'm more interested in current and future

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Righties need everything dumbed down to a 3 or 4 word slogan, Stop the Boats, Axe the Tax, Make Merica Great Again, Keep Merica Great. Try explaining something to a rightie in complete sentences and you may as well try explaining algebra to your Labrador.
Lol
So true
The right don't like change and typically lack the ability to see the advantages for change

The left never stop and want change for the sake of change

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
True.

Just like to communicate with lefties, you have to put a hashtag in front of a few words.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
So true
The right don't like change and typically lack the ability to see the advantages for change

Yep. That's why they're known as Conservatives and Progressives. But that's only a small part of the left-right dynamic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The history on the Spanish Inquisition is pretty solid on it. While the number isn't 100% accurate, it was around 32,000 killed by the Spanish Inquisition. A large portion being Jewish people.

Considering that the Inquisition ran for around 350 years, that's not a huge number for the time. Disease and war took much more than that.

The problem though was that the Inquisition claimed they were doing it in the name of God. Which is completely counter to their religion. Fortunately they're all burning in hell now. Or hades. Or they've been reincarnated into toilet paper.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the work of the two-headed snake "left and right"... in reality, there is the 1%(pure evil), then there is the common man, who just wants to live in peace

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True smart lefties like you need stuff elevated in intelligence like a green new deal. Or can’t debate an argument? Let’s just call you a racist, hmmm you? Ok you’re misogynist, sexist etc
Or what about the left not understanding definitions of words like bigot? Call someone having a differing opinion a bigot whilst being bigoted themselves.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True smart lefties like you need stuff elevated in intelligence like a green new deal. Or can’t debate an argument? Let’s just call you a racist, hmmm you? Ok you’re misogynist, sexist etc
Or what about the left not understanding definitions of words like bigot? Call someone having a differing opinion a bigot whilst being bigoted themselves.
I never did understand the use of the term "bigot" by LGBTQI people. To be a bigot against someone you have to disagree with their opinion. Being gay isn't an opinion so how could someone be a bigot if they disagree with a fact?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you speak like you write having a conversation with you would be akin to trying to jam your elbow into your ear, impossible and ultimately pointless.

If you want to know where I sit on the political spectrum, the Libs being in power makes me richer while Labor being in power makes me happier. I hate the left and their bullshit just as much as I hate the right and their bullshit. I think feminists mainly need a really good throat fucking just to give them some perspective while I truly believe Rupert Murdoch and his entire strand of DNA should be bleached from the gene pool. I'm a countryist, 195 countries in the world and none are better than mine.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you speak like you write having a conversation with you would be akin to trying to jam your elbow into your ear, impossible and ultimately pointless.
Meet the bullshit artist formerly known as Realist.... the kennel’s resident sentient vegetable.

I'm a countryist, 195 countries in the world and none are better than mine.
With the exceptions of Denmark, New Zealand and Syria...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If you want to know where I sit on the political spectrum, the Libs being in power makes me richer while Labor being in power makes me happier. I hate the left and their bullshit just as much as I hate the right and their bullshit. I think feminists mainly need a really good throat fucking just to give them some perspective while I truly believe Rupert Murdoch and his entire strand of DNA should be bleached from the gene pool. I'm a countryist, 195 countries in the world and none are better than mine.
Countryist sounds pretty gay tbh. Nationalist sounds better. mad fir my post to be fair I don’t think it was that pointless when you consider the context right? I mean it was me replying to your post out of nowhere that righties are so dumb they need slogans lol whereas I was pointing out lefties need isms to try and win arguments yet don’t even use the terminologies correctly and think the green new deal is great lol. You just seem somewhat triggered and just use that typical card of “I’m not a leftist, buttttt”.
do you know what I mean babe?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I never did understand the use of the term "bigot" by LGBTQI people. To be a bigot against someone you have to disagree with their opinion. Being gay isn't an opinion so how could someone be a bigot if they disagree with a fact?
True being gay is a sexual choice.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are all fucking crazy *****... good read I will bring the bourbon assassin

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
So true

In some cases, tradition isn’t a bad thing.

Change does happen whether we like it or not? but it’s not always for the better.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In some cases, tradition isn’t a bad thing.

Change does happen whether we like it or not? but it’s not always for the better.
Exactly right.
Hence why the middle ground need to slow down the left
Laughing at them along the way is ok too