racial slur, or mouthing off

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my young fella is 13 and gets on here reading most of the posts, he asked me this...

a few weeks ago a bulldogs fan followed jamie soward into a maccas carpark after the dogs dragons trial game, and gave him a spray and a gob full.

benji marshall cops a gob full of sopposed racial taunts and retaliates hitting the person mouthing off, hes charged with assult.

me personaly i think what ever benji gets he deserves,
my young fella asked would we all be up benji and calling for him to be delt with if it happened to one of our own,
now if jamie soward had of retaliated and hit the bulldogs fan who was mouthing off , of if a bulldogs player had of hit someone would we be calling for the players blood, or saying the fan deserved it.

my son and i have been abused each and every time weve been to suncorp by other teams fans, and have ignored them thus far, but what would you do if it happened to you, or you did it to someone else and copped a punch in the mouth.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the bulldogs played a trial match against the bunnies in 2006 (i think it was?) here in perth and despite being all the way across this vast country, there was some drongo ****wit bunnies fan looking straight at me from across the gate area where everyone was entering the stadium and yelled out 'oh here's the rapis*s'.

unprovoked, wasn't even staring at him. just happened to turn my head and notice he was looking straight at me and within that moment he yelled it out, about 10m away from me. his friends/family group of about a dozen, who were either wearing souths gear or just casual clothes were mostly silent except for a couple of them who started laughing.

i felt quite a few eyes on me from people who were also lining up, looking for who he was talking to and possibly to see what the reaction would be

i just replied with a nice loud voice, 'nice work champion, in front of all these women and kids' and one of my mates who i went with also replied with 'trying to take the spotlight away from the fact you been hangin out at kids playgrounds eh mate' which silenced him straight up

didn't give him any more than that, not even a sideward glance. definately felt like taking his ****ing head off though. i found it insulting and embarrassing

fortunately i don't have to cop it as much as you lot, but when perth gets added to the comp again, i imagine that could change

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
The fan that gave Soward a gob full is a kid who is not all there, and was not 8-10 blokes spraying racial taunts.

Didn't care to read the rest, because it wouldn't matter.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand what this thread is about. Is it a question? Or is it just a story? Or is it just your opinion on the Marshall incident posted in a separate thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.