Rabbits team to face 'Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
we have one bad night and now everyone thinks that we r going to get beat by this rubbish team. how bout a lil positive talk. Souths right hand side defence will be having nightmares for a long long time after morris and goodwin run a muck. all we need to do is focus on wrapping up the ball. way too many offloads being conceded and too much second phase play. we stop sutton we win by plenty. dogs by 30 is my tip

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we have one bad night and now everyone thinks that we r going to get beat by this rubbish team. how bout a lil positive talk. Souths right hand side defence will be having nightmares for a long long time after morris and goodwin run a muck. all we need to do is focus on wrapping up the ball. way too many offloads being conceded and too much second phase play. we stop sutton we win by plenty. dogs by 30 is my tip
Agreed with everything except the Dogs 30+ tip.

People seem to be focusing more on the loss more then what the Bulldogs have been proven to be capable of.

Just wrap up the ball and we'll be fine.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Agreed with everything except the Dogs 30+ tip.

People seem to be focusing more on the loss more then what the Bulldogs have been proven to be capable of.

Just wrap up the ball and we'll be fine.
can we mark your words??? :o :D

i agree with your post, well said

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Good team but if we are true contenders we should bounce back for this one

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not a bad team if they all play to their potential. Guys like Sutton, Sandow and Luke can be either great or dreadful depending on how they feel. If these guys become more consistent Souths will be a dangerous side but for the time being they are probably susceptible to pressure. If we can concentrate on demoralising these guys we should be able to put a pretty big score on them. They are dangerous though. If we let their backline have a lot of space we'll suffer for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.