Rabbitohs under investigation

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think they should be punished too harshly. I think kicked out of the competition would be fair though. And life time bans for that overrated New Zealand actor from the big and small screen, plus Sam Burgess banned from all media for the term of his natural life….sound fair?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths have had over 21 premierships in the NRL.

Lets not cut a tall poppy please.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Difference being the egomaniac fekwit gallop was in charge when we transgressed. The same gobbler that stripped us of all our points and the storm of a couple of premierships for salary cap breaches.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro wtf… just watching the news… a story about Cody walker and Latrell Mitchell taking a detour from Brisbane and visiting a community in Ballina to hang out with the locals… and they did it “without the fanfare even their team mates didn’t know”…. Mate there was a fuckn news crew there… wtf

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro wtf… just watching the news… a story about Cody walker and Latrell Mitchell taking a detour from Brisbane and visiting a community in Ballina to hang out with the locals… and they did it “without the fanfare even their team mates didn’t know”…. Mate there was a fuckn news crew there… wtf
I bet if it was doggs players you’d say it’s a good news story

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m surprised they even got fined. Usually the NRLol sweeps it under the carpet depending on the club.