R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BekiCollin

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wohoo lets roll up the sleeves now!!!
One thing which I can’t help,woods and klemmer can’t be on at the same time that about it from me happy snappy for the time being

kirk buttercup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can't believe anyone would say that was terrible .

A couple of things:
Mbye was magic! so happy to see him play like this
A good first half and pretty good defensive second half
New combinations will settle in nicely.
Penrith are actually a pretty decent side and we beat them .
This is round 3 and already I'm seeing improvements ,so let's give the coach some time to put his stamp on it.
We look to have a bit of grit about us .
And Pay isn't afraid to change things.

It wasn't champagne but it's a step in the right direction .I'm proud of the boys

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just wondering what u thought of Tolman tonight. Not being a smart arse serious question.
Average. Shouldn't have played 40 straight and killed momentum far to often. Also wish he would get out from dh, swear he is constantly there in the way. Was still better than Woods who was poor tonight.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We may look a bit lacklustre, but the commitment is there, and it's still early days. I like Marshall-King in the halves, and Mbye is fast becoming our strike weapon. A goal kicker would have made all the difference tonight. Happy with the win; and we have a lot of improvement in us.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man been a while since we beat them Panthers! Mbye loves playing them

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Average. Shouldn't have played 40 straight and killed momentum far to often. Also wish he would get out from dh, swear he is constantly there in the way. Was still better than Woods who was poor tonight.
Interesting i thought he was good . Middle defense much better and made bench rotation work a lot better. Was always first back after penrith made a break.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't give a shit how we did it, a win is a win. I'm sure the usual suspects will be sack x, sack y i'm a craig bellamy armchair master coach
I agree!! We win a game and still people want to be critical. Enjoy the win FFS!! Sure there are areas to improve on like all teams do but while we have improvement in us and we are winning games I'm happy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Interesting i thought he was good . Middle defense much better and made bench rotation work a lot better. Was always first back after penrith made a break.
His physical limitations are to hard to look past, doesn't justify the minutes. I still also think our rotations were poor and that's why we were on the back foot the entire 2nd half.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Idc about Penrith :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Nor do I, but they were rubbish, we just weren’t as rubbish.

I’ll take the 2 any day of the week, any way we can get it.

New halves, new fullback, new prop, new coach etc. we got a win, let’s hope we build on this.

Go us.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back 5 were great.. finally they ran for over 100m which is exactly what we need on a weekly basis

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nor do I, but they were rubbish, we just weren’t as rubbish.

I’ll take the 2 any day of the week, any way we can get it.

New halves, new fullback, new prop, new coach etc. we got a win, let’s hope we build on this.

Go us.
Yh we looked gassed and out of ideas in the 2nd half, we atleast showed commitment. Penrith also lost Cleary for the 2nd half..

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was 1 of Tolmans biggest critics but I thought he was great for us tonight. I will conced his probably our best option to start at lock. It really balanced our side alot better

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting our points came with Tolman off at lock.

Crowd 11,247

Tualau needs to be on the bench imho.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tualau needed more minutes ...I don’t want to be too critical when we win but Pay rotations wasn’t great and we were blowing last 10...Woods was walking

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tualau needed more minutes ...I don’t want to be too critical when we win but Pay rotations wasn’t great and we were blowing last 10...Woods was walking
Yh he took him while he was still fresh lol. He also should have come on before halftime, his pace and power would have been helpful at that stage through the middle instead of having Elliott and Tolman on together.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh he took him while he was still fresh lol. He also should have come on before halftime, his pace and power would have been helpful at that stage through the middle instead of having Elliott and Tolman on together.
His charges immediately lifted the side then I went and got a beer come back and he’s subbed off ‍♂

Status
Not open for further replies.