R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes Pay has ‘inherited this squad ‘ but he’s also inherited a nice ‘pay ‘rise to get these boys playing winning football

Some act like he’s got the West Tigers roster...but just look at that West’s Tigers roster now!

We have past and present rep players

That defence better fkn improve this week because if our top side fail to do what our reserve grade did then we will be a laughingstock if not already

Why do people think tigers don't have a good roster? Our roster isn't above there's

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Raymond faitala-mariner should be on the right edge backrower (preferred side) & Jackson at lock& I will give Jayden Okunbor a go on the left edge.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Moses Mbye
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Will hopoate
5. Marcelo Montana
6. Jeremy Marshall-King
7. Koran Foran
8. Aaron Woods
9. Michael Lichaa
10. David Klemmer
11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
12. Jayden Okunbor
13. Josh Jackson
Reserves:
14. Danny Fualalo
15. Francis Tualau
16. Renouf Toomaga
17. Rhyse Martin/Nu-Brown

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Need help thinking of taking my 6 year old to his first Dogs game on Friday. 6 hour drive to get there so i dont get to many games.
Section 106 row 17 are best seats i can get (mind you $88) are these decent seats and i would be parking in P3 parking .
Good or bad.
Ta Haz

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully it rains on friday as i feel that will effect the Panthers more than it does us. Slower ruck, slower ball movement...hopefully that means we're less likely to be cut apart on our edges.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think the changes will improve us.

1. Brown getting a good amount of time at 9 will:
- Provide Better ball transition. Brown's experience at 6 means he can play as 9 that hangs in the middle and offer a second receiver link option in transition. Pay has stated this is something they are trying to do in Attack.
- Faster passing off the ground to get the forwards rolling over the advantage line better.
- Good left foot kicking game

This is why Brown was originally signed as a 9 over to Leicha, because he is a better option at 9 and more utility value.

2. JMK has to be better than Frawley and looks to be a more natural no. 6.

3. Tolman starting and getting more minutes will improve our D big time.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t really know why but I have a really good feeling about this week. There’s a bit of pressure on the team and I think there will be a response. I’m not really a fan of Tolman but him starting suits the team a lot more then coming off the bench and I’d like to see Brown get some time just before half time. I think it’s going to click this week!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t really know why but I have a really good feeling about this week. There’s a bit of pressure on the team and I think there will be a response. I’m not really a fan of Tolman but him starting suits the team a lot more then coming off the bench and I’d like to see Brown get some time just before half time. I think it’s going to click this week!
I have a similar feeling. I mean, if they don't have a crack this weekend after what's been dished up so far, when will they?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any solid inside info what the actual bench will be?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone got any solid inside info what the actual bench will be?
I'd say reinforced plastic seats!

Need help thinking of taking my 6 year old to his first Dogs game on Friday. 6 hour drive to get there so i dont get to many games.
Section 106 row 17 are best seats i can get (mind you $88) are these decent seats and i would be parking in P3 parking .
Good or bad.
Ta Haz
@haz123 Park in P1 as its right next to stadium. P3 isn't a bad choice but it's a reasonable walk (up past Pullman and Aquatic centre) to the next block.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

@haz123 Park in P1 as its right next to stadium. P3 isn't a bad choice but it's a reasonable walk (up past Pullman and Aquatic centre) to the next block.
Thanks man according to the net and the wife P3, 4 & 5 are all thats available but i will check ( Easter show on I believe.)
Hoping seats ok
Thanks again for the reply.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks man according to the net and the wife P3, 4 & 5 are all thats available but i will check ( Easter show on I believe.)
Hoping seats ok
Thanks again for the reply.
Seats are good but if this weather doesn't clear bring the ponchos, They'll let everyone move up and undercover the higher rows anyway!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a similar feeling. I mean, if they don't have a crack this weekend after what's been dished up so far, when will they?
They will have a good crack this weekend,JMK will compliment forans game and it will be a more balanced performance, we won’t leak the points we did in the opening rounds..hopefully get our 1st win of the season!! Up the doggies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

P1 is on the opposite side of the ground to 106 and is a 10 min walk around to the other side. Plus by the time he gets back to his car there will be a traffic jam He is better off in P3 or even P4 if it is open. You get a straight run out when you get to your car. Won't need to pre-book because it won't be a huge crowd. Just roll up to the boom gate and take a ticket. Should cost $25.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Seats are good but if this weather doesn't clear bring the ponchos, They'll let everyone move up and undercover the higher rows anyway!
Agree. row 17 (I'm in 16 on the other side) is right on the edge of the cover and depending on the direction the wind is blowing you will be good or get soaked. If you forget the ponchos the Bulldogs shop sells them as well inside the ground.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Agree. row 17 (I'm in 16 on the other side) is right on the edge of the cover and depending on the direction the wind is blowing you will be good or get soaked. If you forget the ponchos the Bulldogs shop sells them as well inside the ground.
Thanks heaps

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tonight will really tell us what lies ahead. Panthers have lost McKendry, DWZ and Tim Browne.
The senior players in our squad really need to aim up. Hasnt been happening.
If we get beat tonight, then tough times lie ahead.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Christian Crichton replacing DWZ on the wing. Kid scored against us in the trial.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Raymond faitala-mariner should be on the right edge backrower (preferred side) & Jackson at lock& I will give Jayden Okunbor a go on the left edge.

Steve Georgallis said it himself the other day that this kid isnt ready for FG, still getting used to making the step up from under 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.