[R.I.P] Goodbye Eddie Guerrero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
OMG im laughing at the Los Guerreros skitz

(chavo & eddie going to the old ladies house trying to clean the pool)

they get inside then it shows them outside
(eddie has a gold rolex, and chavo has a baby bottle filled with milk)

eddie:"i think its 18 carrots, what? what are you going to do with that? ese?
*points at bottle*

chavo: "you took everything else, i had to take something"

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
i cant wait to see Raw and Smackdown! its going to bring some of funniest memories back!
when Guerrero beat Lesnar at No Way Out it sent shivers up my spine! it was a moment no one will forget! i swear just a few days ago i was watching this years Royal Rumble when Guerrero stole Flair's number for the Royal Rumble and his wallet too! it was friggen funny ****...ohhh so many moments...who could forget those ladder matches, hilarious skits and promos and that cheeky grin of his....its a damn shame he's gone..one of the finer wrestlers in the business

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
I agree that everyone should purchase No Way Out from 2004. I downloaded the main event from that ppv only a matter of days ago and I thought how great it would be to see him get another title run after how happy he was after he won it.

You should all go out and buy Wrestlemania 20 on DVD as well as "cheating death, stealing life - the eddie guerrero story" on dvd.

Surely the WWE will ditch Kerwin and bring back Chavo fulltime as a tribute to the Guerrero name.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
i loved him he was awsome

lied cheated and stole such an awsome character

but putting aside how much ill miss seeing him and hes grin on wwe hes poor family

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Watching Benoits speech is gutwrenching. Thats what really made it sink in. Benoit is tough as nails, seeing him cry made it realer.

LaurenAtkinsFan

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is one of the saddest moments in WWE history. I was so shocked to find out the news when i logged on the WWE's official site to get updates (seein' as i had not watched the WWE for quite some time now) only to find a front page dedicated to the death of Eddie Guerrero. He was one of my most favourite wrestlers in the ring, his charisma was one unlike no other... LATINO HEAT!!! He will be sorely missed by millions around the world, my heart goes out to his family, his wife and children, the whole Guerrero family, it's just so sad to even think that this has actually happened. Rest in peace Eddie, much love and respect to you... O LA LE!!!! Goodbye Eddie Guerrero, you will always be remembered...

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

M

MrCharisma

Chris and Ray's speaches were the thing that made it too real for me... I wish it hadn't... I wish this was just a stupid nightmare

Evette

•°o.O Mz Maitua O.o°•
Reaction score
i cannot believe eddie is gone. he was the greatest wrestler and was such an excellent entertainer it was great to watch him. i feel for his family and watchin raw today was so upsetting i cried so much. its hard for me seeing guys cry and watching them all mad me cry even more. RIP Eddie you will be greatly missed. ...Viva La Rasa...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How depressing was it watching RAW yesterday. I've never seen a bunch of machines cry like that before.

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

Miss Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
R.I.P Eddie. That was a sad episode of raw. I feel for his family and friends. He was too young too die. Love ya always Eddie!

Status
Not open for further replies.