Quiz: what's the common factor in our last 3 games?

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya..... he was our problem simple as that. Conceded most of the points through him. Since he got injured, we've won most of our games and came very close in the ones we've lost.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Montoya..... he was our problem simple as that. Conceded most of the points through him. Since he got injured, we've won most of our games and came very close in the ones we've lost.
Been quiet too69u, hope everything all good

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it any on these -

Rockstar fullback?

2 premierships by 2019?

Bringing back the madness?

Bulldogs DNA ?

I have a rash on my balls?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weve been scoring more points than the opposition..

That always helps..

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Assistant coach Georgallis has been given more responsibility and is more hands-on. Even Donkey Pay said Georgallis was head of attack and has been given more hands-on responsibility.
Georgallis was my answer, but you beat me to it!!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The difference is Gerard Sutton's absence. Hes had a personal agenda against us every game he's reffed since Good Friday 2015.

It was a badly kept secret at that there were clubs such as souffs who were giving him money to overlook subjective things like offside and bad tackles.. Such as the one on Jmoz ' in that Good Friday game.

Since his absence and the fresh blood of a new referee has been appointed there have been no questionable calls and we have been allowed to win fairly.

Belinda did not piggy back souffs on Saturday night like 110% wouldve happened with Slutton and his questionable calls..

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference is Gerard Sutton's absence. Hes had a personal agenda against us every game he's reffed since Good Friday 2015.

It was a badly kept secret at that there were clubs such as souffs who were giving him money to overlook subjective things like offside and bad tackles.. Such as the one on Jmoz ' in that Good Friday game.
Cummins isn't any better but yes Sutton is toxic to us

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad state of affairs when the appointment of a certain ref will almost certainly mean a loss for the Dogs.

Can't wait till this grub retires, but no doubt he will eventually be promoted to referee boss and still give us grief from behind a desk

When will the refs be named for this week?