Quick Tap Tolman.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit go by Tolman
But watching the replay Gutho who made the tackle on Tolman was offside. Should have been sent to the bin for a professional foul. The ref fucked us
Not much point trying to win a penalty from directly in front with a quick play the ball, if you already had a penalty from directly in front.. he was never scoring a try from there....

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesnt he do that 3-4 times every game. Its so routine I dont even notice it anymore. Gallen 2.0
Gallen n Greg Bird in the one team were a nightmare- two or three timesin a set theyd take it one out inside oppos 20 - when they were origin teams together it was even worse - self centred super heroes who still thought they were the toughest kids on the playground

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FIRST: I can't believe that Tolman obviously believes he's our f..king captain (or equal to it) to make a decision like that without consulting the REAL CAPTAIN !!
SECOND: I can't believe he actually thought it wasn't worth taking the 2 points (TO EQUAL THE F..KING GAME, LATE in the f..king game) because HE himself was a good chance of getting a TRY.

Does he think he's Ponga ? Was he planning on putting a step on or selling a dummy ? LOL

Last week's success must have made him over confident I believe. What he should have remembered was his whole f..king career before last week when he NEVER scores - even when given the ball 1 metre out from the white stripe.

It's dickheads like Tolman who can make one dumb mistake meaning the difference between winning and losing a grand final

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the move had came off, we would be hailing him as a hero. How his move shocked Parramatta.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt he actually put any thought into it. It was just a quick reaction which in hindsight he'll regret.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman must NOT be re-signed. If the club signs him up again, that will do me. It’s akin to allowing Prince Andrew conduct another interview In regards to Jeffrey Epstein.
I can only see a club like Manly Or the Warriors taking someone like Tolman.

Malla

Reaction score
Not much point trying to win a penalty from directly in front with a quick play the ball, if you already had a penalty from directly in front.. he was never scoring a try from there....
Not saying Tolman did the right thing at all. He should be hooked from his contract for that shit, but call a spade a spade it should hAve been a penalty for us.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well the old coach was fired and the new coach was overlooked so the club doesnt have a high opinion of either of them. I'm confident the new coach is smart enough to know Tolman is past it
Lets wait and see

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We could of easily been 3-0 under SG...

Looking forward to Baz more than ever

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We made plenty of mistakes.
If we started with the intensity we finished the game with we wouldn't of let in those early tries.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tolman shouldnt be making any decisions in attack. Just run the ball, get tackled. Behind by 2 in the second half, and been behind all match, right in front, you take the 2 every time.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I call3d for this shitcunt to be dropped last 2 games and see what happens still

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I deadset threw my shoe at the tv and got the prick in the head, I would give up alot to do it in person!
Piece of shit who does he think he is taking a quick tap....moron